Bellazon

Football

goose

Thank you and goodnight!

I've already analysed this game to death so let me just say that I'm very pleased, we played very well and that our second goal may in fact be one of the sexiest goals ever scored by a Villa player. At least it feels that way right now. Given the moment, given the opposition and given Ashley Young's delightful run...classy.

And Ed, which team do you support in Sweden? :idk:

Only Liverpool and Valencia. No one else. (That and I don't watch Swedish League, I hardly watch enough of the big 3 as it is :ninja:)

Normally I like to route for the "little guys" like Derby but they're actually quite an unlikable club, managed by what can only be described as a weirdo. Nice Joe Pesci reference, by the way. ;)

Their whole team was overly aggressive :anger: but Fagan is a fucking twat. He studded Arbeloa and when it comes time to shine one on one with Reina he can't even connect with the ball. What a useless excuse for a player <_<

Someone's going to kill Paul and Ringo? :blink:

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Speaking of absurd, Emile Heskey's back in the England squad.

Tell me about it :shock: What in the world qualified him for selection? :shock:

At the rate this is going we might be seeing Shearer and Gascoigne donning the England jersey before long :cain:

Hansen had another gem yesterday. He said Liverpool were without "their two best players".

Now, I would agree that Gerrard is Liverpool's main man, but there are several people on that team I'd consider better than Carragher.

Hansen :rofl: You'll never win the title with boys :|

Who is better than Carragher? Admittedly, Carra is far from perfect technically, but his passion and willingness to give 1000% for the shirt rubs off on the others and that's what makes him so good (Y) Together, him and Gerrard form the backbone of the team. Liverpool lads willing to give the club their all anywhere, anytime :thumbsup:

Sneijder scored twice and had one assist for Real Madrid... I think I'm going to be sick... :ninja:

So that's 2 games...a winner in the local derby and 1 goal/2 assists against Villareal at the Madrigal, no mean feat :whistle: Just thought I might remind those of us that made a certain deal to change their names ;)

I hope Sneijder keeps this form up for the rest of the season :ninja:

Ugh, why would anyone want to know the details of ManUre players' sex life... :blink:

I can't believe these girls were expecting premiership footballers to treat call girls with respect... :ninja:

Most of them have no respect for women in general.

Ronaldo & Co's little orgy eh? :rofl:

:|

Carragher is a great player, but in terms of pure importance to the team, this is the order in which I would rank them:

1. Gerrard

2. Xabi Alonso

3. Torres

4. Carragher

The logic being, that losing either of those four for a long period of time would seriously hurt the team's chances at premiership and CL success.

About Sneijder, I said I'd change my user title, not my user name. :p Still would hurt to have "Sneijder fan" under my user name, though. :|

And I hope he doesn't keep this form. I'm hoping for something else entirely, but I won't mention it here, to spare any faint-hearted Sneijder fan that might post in this thread... :ninja:

Carragher is a great player, but in terms of pure importance to the team, this is the order in which I would rank them:

1. Gerrard

2. Xabi Alonso

3. Torres

4. Carragher

The logic being, that losing either of those four for a long period of time would seriously hurt the team's chances at premiership and CL success.

About Sneijder, I said I'd change my user title, not my user name. :p Still would hurt to have "Sneijder fan" under my user name, though. :|

And I hope he doesn't keep this form. I'm hoping for something else entirely, but I won't mention it here, to spare any faint-hearted Sneijder fan that might post in this thread... :ninja:

Alonso...debatable, certainly when he is allowed to play he is very good for the team. He keeps the ball rolling and his distribution is top notch. Problem is that Rafa hardly lets Alonso play anymore and we see him making lateral and backwards passes. Don't get me wrong, possession is good, but penetration is better :brows:

Torres...not sure. I think we have the resources to handle life without him. Afterall, Crouch is god!

Carra organises the backline. Hyypia is too slow and Agger is too green and Carra has mastered the most important skill; the last ditch tackle :gocho:

Damn you :persuazn: I demand usernames be changed!

And nice strike by Sheva :drool:

Anyway I'm meant to be on hiatus :ninja: :wave:

I've got a thesis to hand in and some exams and assignments due so I'm really busy at the moment, the last thing I need is to be hanging around BZ too much. Don't worry I'll be back, if not mid October then definitely next year some time :clap:

I will be lurking from time to time though :ninja:

Bou, one more thing! Gala signed Roma striker Shabani Nonda, who has played for Blackburn Rovers in the previous season! I think this transfer is on point, because with Lincoln now on the team, they really needed a faster forward! :thumbsup:

Ah yes, but is he still a good player? His record in recent years isn't too impressive...but hey at least it's another striker for us! :D

Incidentally it was Carrusca's 24th birthday the other day - and he STILL hasn't played a minute of football for Gala. We're wasting away the guy's career...it's ridiculous.

And Orkun was sidelined against Vestel for giving away a penalty in the previous match - Kalli is so petty! <_<

I've got a thesis to hand in and some exams and assignments due so I'm really busy at the moment, the last thing I need is to be hanging around BZ too much. Don't worry I'll be back, if not mid October then definitely next year some time :clap:

I will be lurking from time to time though :ninja:

Next year? :ninja:

You've run off to tFS, haven't you? :cry: