Bellazon

Football

goose

Who do you think is going to win premiership this year guys?

Of course I want MANCHESTER UNITED to win it lol...We can get it this year too but even though I hate to say ,must admit that Liverpool has landed some very good players and I think they can do it this year ..

I think the battle this year will be between Man Utd and Liverpool ..

Chelski nooo way they are out of competition for title..

Arsenal ehh they might do something..

I would love to see Chelski outta top 4 teams that will represent their self in CH.L but I think it's kinda impossible ...I would love to see Everton in top 4...and of course UNITED for champs..

Again I think the competition for title will be between this two top english teams Man Utd and Liverpool..

hahaha! As a Liverpool supporter I still don't think we can win it but hopefully we'll take it to Manyoo and Chelsea this season and get a lot closer than previous seasons, but mentally.

Arsenal's youngsters are more mature but Henry was a big loss.

You can never rule out Chelsea but obviously the African cup will have a big impact on them. Mourinho is just a great coach though so they will have a say in it.

The obvious choice would be Manyoo I think, who have only gone from strength to strength and I think Hargreaves will prove to be vital. He's got great speed in midfield and he's a good player and that'll allow Manyoo to attack a lot more than just a Carrick-Scholes combo.

Manyoo or Chelsea I think.

Well, maybe I'm biased, or maybe I'm too optimist, but I think that after Henry is gon', Arsenal will play with less pressure, and it will make them play way better, so I give them a shot. But this year I won't be surprised for none of these 5 teams: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, ManU, Newcastle(if they'll be able to stay healthy)

Well, maybe I'm biased, or maybe I'm too optimist, but I think that after Henry is gon', Arsenal will play with less pressure, and it will make them play way better, so I give them a shot. But this year I won't be surprised for none of these 5 teams: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, ManU, Newcastle(if they'll be able to stay healthy)

It'll be interesting to see what Newcastle can do with Big Sam at the helm but I'll delay predictions about them until after the transfer market. They enquired about Ronnie's availability :rofl:

The two horse race will turn into a three horse race this year. Chelski and Manure and the Pool.

Arsenal will finish fourth again, but it will also decide the premiership for a great deal by how they fare against the rest of the top four.

Spurs will end fifth again, Bent won't push them to that next level, he isn't a high enough upgrade from either Keane or Defoe (in fact, I'd argue that he isn't better than either of those).

Newcastle will finish somewhere between 8th-13th. Don't be fooled kids, this is still one mess of a footie team. It'll take Big Sam more than one season to clean up this mess.

I thought I might post more new kits if nobody minds...

Lazio :drool:

post-83-1184743103_thumb.jpg

Judging by the picture above, the Lazio team will not be wearing shorts next season :ermm:

...and the rest of the pictures :whistle:

post-83-1184743174_thumb.jpg

post-83-1184743571_thumb.jpg

post-83-1184743609_thumb.jpg

nice kits :shifty:

Aston Villa

post-83-1184743876_thumb.jpg

post-83-1184743824_thumb.jpg

post-83-1184743964_thumb.jpg

Wigan away

post-83-1184744071_thumb.jpg

Hammers away

post-83-1184744097_thumb.jpg

Bilbao (apparently)

post-83-1184744159_thumb.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

post-83-1184744350_thumb.png

Who is this? :blink:

Most of those are pretty good, if unspectacular. I'll probably get the new home Villa shirt and I'll try eBay and for one of those Lazio girls. That Bilbao "blood cell" shirt is plain nasty.

The new BVB and Bayern shirts. Who said the Germans don't have...er...erm...style...?

post-9484-1184754125_thumb.jpg

post-9484-1184754137_thumb.jpg

As I've said before, Adidas have done a horrible job this few seasons. Nike haven't been impressive this season either but nevertheless I like their products more than adidas :|

and which Lazio girl are you going to e-bay. I'd go for the one on the right :sex:

Hmm, should be an interesting game... :shifty:

We've lost a lot against you guys the past few years. :ninja:

Yeah :) allthough i think it will be a game were both teams will try out allot,i hope Georges will play in 3-4-3 like in our good days with Paul Put :p But i think he will play 3-5-2

I think we are Brugge's black sheep :p But i would rather want to lose next week then in the competition or cup :D But since when is Puma the shirt sponsor of Brugge? :blink: I allways thaught that it was Adidas