Bellazon

Football

goose

Overall I've got to say that Adidas has done a shocking job. Their designs and colour choices are like those of guy on crack, weed and whatever drug cocktail you can think of :yuckky: :x and they just use the same template for every club :mad: Nike do it to a degree as well but at least they try to create something for the club e.g. Tribute to Herb Chapman for Arsenal's away and reverting back to Fulham's traditional white collared shirt...oh and who could forget the arse stripes for the Mancs :rofl:. Anyway, Adidas have let me down again :no: and they hate Liverpool :| and are obsessed with the Thundercats :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Puma is our new shirt sponsor, after a few years with Adidas (Club Brugge, I mean, obviously :p).

Our jersey look even worse than they did before... :no:

sorry :blush: but really I don't know what a Mister Lady is :|

it says mister.lady, so i checked the web and found this website:

Mister Lady

I just saw it was in German, and didn't checked what the site was complaining about :/

so what do you think of the various new jerseys? are you as shocked as I am? :shock:

Yeah I do agree that overall they sucked. And the funniest thing is Barca turning back to their green jerseys. With that they are claiming that they will win the Champions League this season <_< . The jerseys I liked the most ware Benficas ones. And Liverpools jerseys weren't that bad :blush: . Just compare them to Chelseas and ManUs ones :evil: . Arsenals jerseys were nice also IMO, but those socks :ninja: Damn <_<

The Toon could do decently well under Big Sam. :yes:

I'm not sure about them signing Joey Barton, though.

It seems they can't be content unless they have at least one psycho on the team. :|

At the price of attacking futbol :no:

What's the point of bringing in Joey Barton for Scott Parker anyway? :idk:

I still remember the fight between Bowyer and Dyer :rofl:

and I've seen some Puma kits. They aren't all bad... sucks that Brugge's one is bad though :ninja:

i can't believe luis garcia has joined madrid for only 4 million pounds,that's a rip off .With his talent he was worth 8 or 10 million.Thanks for the memories luis.finally torres is coming to liverpool may he be the 20 goals a season striker that we need.

i can't believe luis garcia has joined madrid for only 4 million pounds,that's a rip off .With his talent he was worth 8 or 10 million.Thanks for the memories luis.finally torres is coming to liverpool may he be the 20 goals a season striker that we need.

Luis Garcia went to a team that is not in the CL, for 4 million pounds :ninja: . And this team is not Juventus :cry2:

I know :cry2: We'll miss King Luis... he drank sangria....he came from barca...to score our goals....he's five foot se-ven, he's football heaven... *breaks down* it's so sad to see him leave. Frustrating as he was...I'll miss those crackers he always scored :cry:

Luis has joined the dark side. :no:

What do you mean? Though they are loathe to admit it, Atletico are Barca fans :rofl:

I still remember the fight between Bowyer and Dyer :rofl:

LoL :blush: I will :evil: NEVER :evil: Forget It :rofl:

i don't think anyone will forget it to be honest :rofl:

I know :cry2: We'll miss King Luis... he drank sangria....he came from barca...to score our goals....he's five foot se-ven, he's football heaven... *breaks down* it's so sad to see him leave. Frustrating as he was...I'll miss those crackers he always scored :cry:

Aha, Ed stop complaining, you always said you wanted a striker, sooooo here you go. Aha, Andrea should card you just for crying about LG :shifty: I must admit he did score thunder bolts.

Aha, Ed stop complaining, you always said you wanted a striker, sooooo here you go. Aha, Andrea should card you just for crying about LG :shifty: I must admit he did score thunder bolts.

hahahah that is true...but you don't know what you got 'til it's gone :cry2:

you should come around more often Ange :shifty: I've been making Arsenal and Madrid jokes at your expense :ninja: :rofl:

hahahah that is true...but you don't know what you got 'til it's gone :cry2:

you should come around more often Ange :shifty: I've been making Arsenal and Madrid jokes at your expense :ninja: :rofl:

true. Good buy for Athletico. > Ugh, Real is soo much better.

:persuazn: Another reason why Andrea should card you, I'm after you!

I was about to forget it once again (I do from Saturday), but Real Madrid has fired Fabio Capello.

Emilio Butragueno regards Capello as key to Madrid's championship win, but has faith that heir apparent Bernd Schuster will be a fine replacement.

Comment: I don't know is there any Real Madrid fan on this thread, but I'm like WTF!

If someone wants to know how the Real Madrid fans will look like about six months from now, I'll let it be known by now:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Works for me. :thumbsup: :p

:rofl: :rofl: Will see about that. I'm still enjoying the glory of it all.