Bellazon

Football

goose

Real want to sign Holland's U21s Drenthe. To replace Roberto Carlos. :rofl:

It's not that funny is it? :ninja:

I'm not saying the kid isn't talented, but he has NEVER played at that position, as far as I can remember. :idk:

All the reports I read say he's a LWB :idk:

apparently we are about to sign one Fernando Torres :shifty:

ah yes i read about that! what do you reckon the asking price would be for him? £27m+ apparently... :ninja:

I think we settled on £25m but Atletico want another the transfer fee to be paid to Torres personally. Now the Atletico fans are protesting and refusing to let the board sell him <_< Also heard we might chuck Cisse or Garcia in as makeweights :idk: but we need a good striker :ninja:

Lincoln has come to Gala from Schalke for €4.5m, not a bad deal.

But omg, there's absolutely no money in the club, no CL, and yet...he's gonna get paid €7m/year for four years! Crazystuff.

What is your board doing? :|

i don't want to lose luis garcia,he is a match winner on his day and very precious in champions league football.capello has been sacked after winning the league just like they did with del bosque a few years ago.It makes you wonder why anyone would manage madrid with so much instability at that club.The only reason they won the league was because barcelona was below par and gifted the league to them.Ain't gonna happen now that henry is here.

i don't want to lose luis garcia,he is a match winner on his day and very precious in champions league football.capello has been sacked after winning the league just like they did with del bosque a few years ago.It makes you wonder why anyone would manage madrid with so much instability at that club.The only reason they won the league was because barcelona was below par and gifted the league to them.Ain't gonna happen now that henry is here.

I don't want to lose Luis either. He's frustrating but I love him :cry: He provides good options for us in midfield and I'd much rather we get rid of Cisse :knives:

in my opinion abidal was awesome for france at the world cup and he has gained experience since,if henry is at the top of his game and messi confirms he is the new maradona,no team will be able to beat barca except liverpool:lol:

I want Chivu and Abidal to go to Barca as well! :drool:

I think 99%, your wish will get real!

Real want to sign Holland's U21s Drenthe. To replace Roberto Carlos. :rofl:

They made the deal, I think. Drenthe will sign next week.

Lincoln has come to Gala from Schalke for €4.5m, not a bad deal.

But omg, there's absolutely no money in the club, no CL, and yet...he's gonna get paid €7m/year for four years! Crazystuff.

This was the only hope of "CrazyStuff", to stay at their post.

Oh, and after Toni & Klose came, Roy Makaay has signed to Feyenord.

Barca have reportedly signed Abidal for €14m :clap:

Now just a centre back. I wonder how much Kaladze would cost? :whistle:

Actually, I think they have 2 of the best CB's in the world (Thuram & Puyol). IMO what they need is a defensive midfielder (Lamprd, may fit really nice in Barca), and a Keeper BADLY (get off V.Valdes).

in my opinion abidal was awesome for france at the world cup and he has gained experience since,if henry is at the top of his game and messi confirms he is the new maradona,no team will be able to beat barca except liverpool:lol:

:rofl: :clap: Sorry Herve :ninja: what can I say? he's a funny guy :p

Barca have reportedly signed Abidal for €14m :clap:

Now just a centre back. I wonder how much Kaladze would cost? :whistle:

Actually, I think they have 2 of the best CB's in the world (Thuram & Puyol). IMO what they need is a defensive midfielder (Lamprd, may fit really nice in Barca), and a Keeper BADLY (get off V.Valdes).

Another futbol fan :clap:

Thuram and Puyol are great but I don't know why they want to sign another one because I haven't watched Barca play since forever, but Thuram is getting old and maybe the running is getting to him? :idk: Always good to have some depth I guess.

They got a "defensive" mid in Yaya Toure and I'm hoping he does well but he's much better when he is allowed to roam :whistle: As for Lampard, he's not a defensive mid :no: and I agree about Valdes. Actually I'm sure anyone who knows futbol would agree :rofl:

:rofl: I thought it'd look good but at the moment I don't like what I see. The formation will change someone's role, whether it be the central midfield, the free roles of Ronnie and Messi or the wingbacks. Something or someone will have to change their style of play to create more balance in that formation (and 4-4-2 sucks :p). Anyway, there's no point playing with all your cards on the table :whistle: Much better to have the ace up the sleeve :yes:

And I don't want Lampard at Barca. I don't really like him. :/

he's just turned down a new contract worth more than £121,000/week...maybe he really will leave chelsea for barca.

i still doubt it, but it's interesting to see what'll happen... :ninja: