Bellazon

Football

goose

HAHAHA yes, well to be honest I've never rated him that highly but think about it...we are Liverpool. His presence would make an impact :laugh: It's not like we have Ronnie, Messi, Henry and Eto'o in our forward line :cain:

why is no one mentioning voronin,maybe he is the 20 goals a season striker we needed :laugh: come on rafa spend the cash it's not yours anyway :whistle: voronin-kuyt for power and technique and crouch-torres/eto'o for finesse, that's two very effective pairings in my opinion with simao and pennant sending in the crosses.

BVB have signed Robert Kovac from Juventus. He has the Bundesliga know-how and if we had to buy from the Serie B champion's defence, at least it wasn't Boumsong. 8th next season looks a real possibility! Oh boy, oh boy!

:clap: Kovac is good. Count your lucky stars that you didn't land Boumsong :|

HAHAHA yes, well to be honest I've never rated him that highly but think about it...we are Liverpool. His presence would make an impact :laugh: It's not like we have Ronnie, Messi, Henry and Eto'o in our forward line :cain:

why is no one mentioning voronin,maybe he is the 20 goals a season striker we needed :laugh: come on rafa spend the cash it's not yours anyway :whistle: voronin-kuyt for power and technique and crouch-torres/eto'o for finesse, that's two very effective pairings in my opinion with simao and pennant sending in the crosses.

You're not serious right? The last time Voronin scored 20 goals was in Bundesliga B wasn't it? :ninja: I've bashed him a lot...I should just see how he plays in pre-season but let's just say he'll have to be super to overturn my opinions about him :ninja: It's getting unbearable just waiting for who we might sign. On the otherhand apparently Lucas Pezzini Leiva did well for Gremio in their defeat to Bocas :clap:

So, I saw a picture of Drenthe's face (no body) and I mistook him for Whoopie Goldberg :|