Bellazon

Football

goose

:rofl: how have you been lately anyway? I never see you around... and when you play indoor are you a defender or attacker? You've got to teach me some skills :|

I've been pretty good, I've just been so busy lately with work and school. How have you been?

I usually play defence, and outdoor starts in 3 weeks :D I don't know how much I can teach you but :laugh:

Hahahaha Rio ain't great. He's too cocky but Vidic (Y) That guy on top of his game is supreme!

Heinze has been struggling all season :/ I hope he doesn't go to Juve though

Vidic has been pretty good (Y) He just wasn't fit for the game against Milan cause Kaka burned him quite a few times

Juve has been linked with everyone, so I don't know who they are really after

Dynamic! I love dynamic formations (Y) :clap:

So, has he shed any weight yet or are players just using the 'slingshot effect' by shooting the ball Ronaldo and using the gravitational pull to send the ball at a high velocity towards the opponents' goals? :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl:

He has been a very good addition though, he has 7 goals since his move

Talking about superstition and voodoo, I see you guys have chose to wear the all-white strip again...the one that you wore last time because it was lucky :whistle: I don't think Liverpool can win this time around though :ninja: but I shall *breaks into song* walk on! WAAALLKK OOOOONNN! with hope in your heart! :laugh:

I know they always gotta wear there whites all the time in CL Final, Burlesconi thinks it's lucky, you would think after the last time they played Liverpool they would go for the red and blacks this time <_<

I hope your right and Liverpool doesn't win :p

Milan star Gattuso dimisses 'long-ball' Liverpool

A Milan player accusing another team of playing defensive football? :rofl:

Hope you enjoy another defeat in the final, Gennaro. :p

It is true

Liverpool play a way more defensive game than Milan does

But it does work for them, Damn you Benitez :persuazn:

Milan have played much more boring, ultra-defensive games in recent years than the 'Pool.

The two AC Milan-PSV games of two seasons ago. The games against Ajax four season ago. The ultra-dull Juventus-AC Milan CL final.

Yeah, but that's like 4 games in 4 seasons, normally Milan games are quite exiting, well maybe it's just me cause I'm a Milan fan

Lokeren lost yesterday with 0-1 :( but we were much better but the keeper kept everything out of the goal or the ball was against the post and upper bar :/

But i will never forget the game against Manchester city :D Here's a video of it :)

And for red_ed Lokeren-Brugge from this season :D

hahaha some tragic calls there but some really good goals :woot:

I've been pretty good, I've just been so busy lately with work and school. How have you been?

I usually play defence, and outdoor starts in 3 weeks :D I don't know how much I can teach you but :laugh:

I'm not bad I guess...I'm busy as well... I just choose to procrastinate on BZ instead of actually do uni work :p Italian...defence... how did I not guess? :laugh: just kidding... I play defence too :clap: I like playing outdoor a lot more because I have a good idea of what I'm doing and what I should be doing. Indoor is great but I don't like man marking and I always screw up because I never mark my man :ninja: You could teach me a lot about indoor because I know nothing...systems, positioning, different tackling styles? (if there is such a thing)

Vidic has been pretty good (Y) He just wasn't fit for the game against Milan cause Kaka burned him quite a few times

Juve has been linked with everyone, so I don't know who they are really after

I get the feeling even if he were on top of his game Kaka still would've burnt him...maybe not as severely but I think he'd get schooled :ninja:

He has been a very good addition though, he has 7 goals since his move

:o :shock:

I know they always gotta wear there whites all the time in CL Final, Burlesconi thinks it's lucky, you would think after the last time they played Liverpool they would go for the red and blacks this time <_<

I hope your right and Liverpool doesn't win :p

You should've made us wear our yellow away kit. An ugly uniform to match our ugly football :|

Yeah, but that's like 4 games in 4 seasons, normally Milan games are quite exiting, well maybe it's just me cause I'm a Milan fan

yeh, the Milan fan bias thing doesn't really help :magic:

Rafa is a hell of a coach :thumbsup:

He always has success in Europe. Liverpool does not have the best individual players in the world, as compared to Barca, Madrid, Milan, or Chelsea, but Rafa has a system that all his players believe in which make them extremely dangerous, and one of the best teams in the world

They made 2 CL finals in 3 years, he's gotta be doing something right, even if it is a defensive system

I love Rafa but sometimes I just want to see some good football... and signing some big names would be good... Voronin! pfffft! <_< Europe is where we excel :idk: We are such a cup side :evil:

Liverpool 3-2 Milan (Athens) :shifty: :ninja:

:cain:

So you saw it eh? :rofl:

exactly!!!!! ed 3 -2 :clap:

:evil:

:shifty:

Fulham 1-0 Liverpool :shock: How shit can we get? Could we please get 3rd place for the sake of the new TV rights deal that will land us even more money please Rafa? <_<

A good thing is that Kewell and El Zhar got to play :clap: :woot:

Lokeren lost yesterday with 0-1 :( but we were much better but the keeper kept everything out of the goal or the ball was against the post and upper bar :/

But i will never forget the game against Manchester city :D Here's a video of it :)

And for red_ed Lokeren-Brugge from this season :D

hahaha some tragic calls there but some really good goals :woot:

I will never forget when we scored the 1-2 it was amazing :D

And yeah the lob from Camara really shamed the keeper from Brugge :laugh: and the perfect free kick from Kristinsson :woot:

But our best season was in 2002-2003 when we finished 3rd,we played the best soccer in Belgium back then,with a 3-4-3 formation we played very offensive,so offensive that our defence played on the side of the the opponenent :) I hope those days will return :)

I still have to upload that Roma game for you eh, Tommy? :blush:

Arsenal's win would mean Manyoo win the title and they jump up to 3rd :ninja:

Los Che 2-1 Superdepor :ddr: and Sociedad 0-2 Barca...poor Sociedad :cry: but Ronnie's 2 assists were :drool:

Chelsea 0-0 Man Utd

Newly-crowned Premiership champions Manchester United played out a tame draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and Chelsea counterpart Jose Mourinho both fielded weakened sides, with the forthcoming FA Cup final in mind. Manchester United boss Ferguson has vowed to field his strongest side in the final league game against relegation-threatened West Ham. And it showed in his team selection, which was very much a makeshift affair.

It led to the ludicrous spectacle of Chelsea captain John Terry leading a guard of honour for a side featuring Fangzhou Dong, Chris Eagles, Kieran Richardson, Kuszczak and Lee.

:rofl:

BBC Sport