Bellazon

Football

goose

We've got a new manager. Jacky Mathijssen. His nickname is "the Belgian Mourinho" because of the mindgames he likes to play with other managers before important games.

He'll only take over next season though. Our current, care-taker coach will either stay on as an assistant, or return to the youth teams at seasons end.

And it's true that we've had a lot of trouble against Lokeren in the last 5-6 seasons. They always seem to do well against us. :blink:

We've got a new manager. Jacky Mathijssen. His nickname is "the Belgian Mourinho" because of the mindgames he likes to play with other managers before important games.

He'll only take over next season though. Our current, care-taker coach will either stay on as an assistant, or return to the youth teams at seasons end.

And it's true that we've had a lot of trouble against Lokeren in the last 5-6 seasons. They always seem to do well against us. :blink:

Do you know what the problem is with Brugge,ever since Ceulemans came to Brugge i knew it was bound to go wrong Ceulemans wanted combination soccer and that isn't the way Brugge plays,and i think with Jacky Brugge will go back to the long ball play :)

Lokeren allways plays well against the better teams in the competition :D

really? :shifty: maybe we should swap :ninja:

HAHAHA that's great *taunts Herve*

I know Van Buyten and Simons (Y) They're pretty good players :yes:

Yeah maybe :shifty :D Is it nice in Sydney?:D

:laugh:

We have allot of good Belgian players but it just doesn't seem to work when they play together in the national team :/ but i think it's the coach his fault,i hate Vandereycken :persuazn:

I hate bogey teams :mad: damn Portsmouth <_<

Yeah maybe :shifty :D Is it nice in Sydney?:D

:laugh:

We have allot of good Belgian players but it just doesn't seem to work when they play together in the national team :/ but i think it's the coach his fault,i hate Vandereycken :persuazn:

Sydney? Can't complain I guess :idk: You'll have to come down to experience it yourself :shifty:

The Belgians sound like England :o

but better :rofl:

HAHA! I know you'd come back...I know you miss my sexy red ass too much :whistle: Let's get it on :brows: :rofl:

:rofl:

Let's get it on :wub: :whistle:

Hahaha that wasn't Manyoo's real backline though. They missed both their centrebacks in Rio and Vidic and a rightback with experience in Neville. Vidic played the second leg but he wasn't match fit :no: They normally aren't as bad at the back usually :ninja: and yes, Evra was a big loss too because he is so influential in their wing play but maybe it was better that Heinze was there to start the second leg anyway for defensive reasons.

I know most of there D wasn't fit, but still when Ferdinand is your star defender, there is some problems :whistle:

Yeah, I really like Heinze but he really strugled over the 2 legs

3 finals in 5 years...I'll never understand how that works :blink: It's like Erikson and his record of just 4 losses as head of England (I could've sworn he lossed 100x as many games :lost:) The Xmas tree formation was great, but it seemed to me like a compromise between the usual 4-4-2 and the 4-3-2-1 in the respect that Kaka was more of a striker than he was a midfield playmaker. He seemed to be a lot further forward than when I usually see him and many times he lead the line on the counter instead of having the 2 strikers pushing up and giving him the space he thrives on. However, I may just a bit confused as to how Milan operate their 4-3-2-1 because at other times it did seem that Milan played a 4-5-1 with Kaka and Seedorf supporting Inzaghi :idk: The defending worked perfectly as well, with Gattuso roaming the back and being able to double up on Ronaldo everytime he got the ball :thumbsup:

It's not exactly a 4-3-2-1, but it's a version of it, in which they keep changing throughout the match

At times it's a 4-4-2, than it's a 4-5-1, and than it's a 4-3-2-1

Now only if Ronaldo wasn't cup tied :anger: He has been playing extremely well as of late :thumbsup:

See you in Athens :shifty:

:voodoo:

Milan star Gattuso dimisses 'long-ball' Liverpool

A Milan player accusing another team of playing defensive football? :rofl:

Hope you enjoy another defeat in the final, Gennaro. :p

It is true

Liverpool play a way more defensive game than Milan does

But it does work for them, Damn you Benitez :persuazn:

haha and we have to keep that up :yes:

Milan star Gattuso dimisses 'long-ball' Liverpool

A Milan player accusing another team of playing defensive football? :rofl:

Hope you enjoy another defeat in the final, Gennaro. :p

It is true

Liverpool play a way more defensive game than Milan does

But it does work for them, Damn you Benitez :persuazn:

Milan have played much more boring, ultra-defensive games in recent years than the 'Pool.

The two AC Milan-PSV games of two seasons ago. The games against Ajax four season ago. The ultra-dull Juventus-AC Milan CL final.

:rofl:

Let's get it on :wub: :whistle:

:rofl: how have you been lately anyway? I never see you around... and when you play indoor are you a defender or attacker? You've got to teach me some skills :|

I know most of there D wasn't fit, but still when Ferdinand is your star defender, there is some problems :whistle:

Yeah, I really like Heinze but he really strugled over the 2 legs

Hahahaha Rio ain't great. He's too cocky but Vidic (Y) That guy on top of his game is supreme!

Heinze has been struggling all season :/ I hope he doesn't go to Juve though

It's not exactly a 4-3-2-1, but it's a version of it, in which they keep changing throughout the match

At times it's a 4-4-2, than it's a 4-5-1, and than it's a 4-3-2-1

Now only if Ronaldo wasn't cup tied :anger: He has been playing extremely well as of late :thumbsup:

Dynamic! I love dynamic formations (Y) :clap:

So, has he shed any weight yet or are players just using the 'slingshot effect' by shooting the ball Ronaldo and using the gravitational pull to send the ball at a high velocity towards the opponents' goals? :whistle:

:voodoo:

Talking about superstition and voodoo, I see you guys have chose to wear the all-white strip again...the one that you wore last time because it was lucky :whistle: I don't think Liverpool can win this time around though :ninja: but I shall *breaks into song* walk on! WAAALLKK OOOOONNN! with hope in your heart! :laugh:

Milan have played much more boring, ultra-defensive games in recent years than the 'Pool.

The two AC Milan-PSV games of two seasons ago. The games against Ajax four season ago. The ultra-dull Juventus-AC Milan CL final.

The take home message is: Liverpool make finals exciting :rofl: Liverpool 5-4 Alaves (UEFA Cup final), Liverpool 3-3 West Ham (FA Cup final), Liverpool 3-1 CSKA Moscow, Liverpool 3-3 Milan (Istanbul) and Liverpool 3-2 Milan (Athens) :shifty: :ninja:

omg Milan should never have made it into the final in 2005. PSV were much much better than them...damn Ambrosini <_< and I don't remember anything about the Juve vs Milan final :banghead:

Lokeren lost yesterday with 0-1 :( but we were much better but the keeper kept everything out of the goal or the ball was against the post and upper bar :/

But i will never forget the game against Manchester city :D Here's a video of it :)