Bellazon

Football

goose

um, ed.. you okay? :shock:

I suggest you invest in a sarcasm detector when you talk with teh ed :ninja:

^LOL, maybe there's the exception of Beckham but he's not in the UK!
:laugh: :laugh: I hope you won't come in Athens and hunt me with that! :laugh:

Do you have tickets? :woot:

no :blush:

Beckham? HA!

No tickets? How do you expect me to sleep with you? :rofl: just kidding :p

Espanyol was amazing against Bremen last week,2 combinations and they ripped out their defence completely :D Yeah i'm a supporter of Sporting Lokeren but i guess you don't know them since Belgian soccer isn't what it used to be anymore :/ We don't get into the world cup or Europan cup anymore and we aren't good enough to play in the ch or Uefa cup,the last time Lokeren played Uefa cup was about 3 years ago when they lost against Manchester City,but Lokeren deserved to win if you look how they played,and di you support any teams?

Now you make me want to watch it :p I'll see what I can dig up on youtube...

and I've heard of Lokeren from somewhere for some reason :) I thought it was in some Scandanavian country though :blush: How are Lokeren doing at the moment? and I'm a Liverpool and Valencia supporter :ddr:

Now you make me want to watch it :p I'll see what I can dig up on youtube...

and I've heard of Lokeren from somewhere for some reason :) I thought it was in some Scandanavian country though :blush: How are Lokeren doing at the moment? and I'm a Liverpool and Valencia supporter :ddr:

:D Maybe you can watch it on digital tv :)

:laugh: Well allot of players from Lokeren came from Iceland maybe that's why you thaugt it was in a Scandanavion country :D Not good,they are 15th :/ they still play very good but they can't score all season,it's allways against the post,defender and so on but i'm sure we"ll do better next season :) We have a good coach who wants to take Lokeren to the UEFA cup or even champions league in the next years :p :D but i doubt that last one :laugh: Belgians clubs aren't as rich as English,Spanish,... clubs

Cool :) So did you ever watch them play in a stadion?:) I also really like AZ,Espanyol and Barca offcourse :D

:D Maybe you can watch it on digital tv :)

:laugh: Well allot of players from Lokeren came from Iceland maybe that's why you thaugt it was in a Scandanavion country :D Not good,they are 15th :/ they still play very good but they can't score all season,it's allways against the post,defender and so on but i'm sure we"ll do better next season :) We have a good coach who wants to take Lokeren to the UEFA cup or even champions league in the next years :p :D but i doubt that last one :laugh: Belgians clubs aren't as rich as English,Spanish,... clubs

Cool :) So did you ever watch them play in a stadion?:) I also really like AZ,Espanyol and Barca offcourse :D

I meant the first leg :p I won't be able to watch the second leg either though because they're only showing Sevilla vs Osasuna here :(

hahaha that sounds kind of like Arsenal :p Doe Lokeren have a rivalry with Brugge? :shifty: Because that's the club Herve supports... you should tease him :| 15th? Where do you normally finish? I think UEFA Cup might be a more realistic target...there's only 1 champions league spot on offer in Belgium right? AZ are good...I like/ Shota Aarveladze (Y)

I haven't seen my teams play before :cry: because I've never been to Europe :no: But I'm organising a trip there some time after this year :shifty: then I can go :clap:

um, ed.. you okay? :shock:

I suggest you invest in a sarcasm detector when you talk with teh ed :ninja:

:shock: :rofl:

but was I being sarcastic about the sarcasm? :shifty:

I meant the first leg :p I won't be able to watch the second leg either though because they're only showing Sevilla vs Osasuna here :(

hahaha that sounds kind of like Arsenal :p Doe Lokeren have a rivalry with Brugge? :shifty: Because that's the club Herve supports... you should tease him :| 15th? Where do you normally finish? I think UEFA Cup might be a more realistic target...there's only 1 champions league spot on offer in Belgium right? AZ are good...I like/ Shota Aarveladze (Y)

I haven't seen my teams play before :cry: because I've never been to Europe :no: But I'm organising a trip there some time after this year :shifty: then I can go :clap:

I can still watch the first leg too :D it's still avaibable on digital tv here :p I can watch both of them,that sucks but i'm sure it will be a good game too ;)

No Lokeren has a rivalry with Beveren and Gent,Brugge has a rivalry with Roeselare,Cercle Brugge and Anderlecht :p Normally in the top 5 or just outside the top 5 :) Two spots,bot both via the qualification rounds and two for UEFA on via the cup and one via the competition and the places untill sixth i think are intertoto

I like Dembele,he's Belgian :p

Great you'll love it ;)

I can still watch the first leg too :D it's still avaibable on digital tv here :p I can watch both of them,that sucks but i'm sure it will be a good game too ;)

No Lokeren has a rivalry with Beveren and Gent,Brugge has a rivalry with Roeselare,Cercle Brugge and Anderlecht :p Normally in the top 5 or just outside the top 5 :) Two spots,bot both via the qualification rounds and two for UEFA on via the cup and one via the competition and the places untill sixth i think are intertoto

I like Dembele,he's Belgian :p

Great you'll love it ;)

boooo... we have nothing in Australia :cry: damn your DTV :persuazn: I should move to Belgium :shifty: Will you let me live in your basement? :|

damn! there goes my plan of getting you 2 to start fighting <_< :evil: damn son! why are you guys so bad this season? :shock: I'm sure you guys will be a lot better next season then (Y) The last time a Belgian club played in the Champions League was when Anderlecht were in the same group as Liverpool, Chelsea, Betis right? I think they set a new record for number of games lost successively or something :rofl:

Who is Dembele? :idk: I've heard of Buffel and probably a few other Belgians but not many :no:

How bloody classy have Milan been? :ninja: Both their strikes were class...should be a cracking second half :woot:

I think Manyoo's inexperience in the back line has cost them. If Neville were there he would be able to steady the ship (yes, I paid Gary Neville a compliment :ninja: :rofl:) Manyoo should play with a higher defensive line :hehe:

Milan is class :yes:

Even Seedorf has come on as of late :o

Man U defense is dreadfull, they let in some really easy goals over the 2 legs, I doubt Liverpool is gonna let such easy goals :(

Man U really need to address there back line for next year, because it was obvious Brown and O'Shea arn't cut out, and the loss of Evra really hurt them I think

but Milan played really really well and I guess it's all going right because they scored so early. Ancelotti's pre-match plan is coming off to perfection...I haven't been impressed by him since forever, but tactically he's pinned it this time around :| Now it's just about not getting complacent and curbing the Manyoo juggernaut which will inevitably rear its head in the 2nd half.

He's finally learning how to coach :D

He switched to the Christmas Tree formation, which I have always said that it fits Milan the best, as Pirlo dosen't have to do a lot of defending with Gattuso and Ambrosini beside him

boooo... we have nothing in Australia :cry: damn your DTV :persuazn: I should move to Belgium :shifty: Will you let me live in your basement? :|

damn! there goes my plan of getting you 2 to start fighting <_< :evil: damn son! why are you guys so bad this season? :shock: I'm sure you guys will be a lot better next season then (Y) The last time a Belgian club played in the Champions League was when Anderlecht were in the same group as Liverpool, Chelsea, Betis right? I think they set a new record for number of games lost successively or something :rofl:

Who is Dembele? :idk: I've heard of Buffel and probably a few other Belgians but not many :no:

:laugh: I think there are still rooms available on campus ;) :D Or do you want to trade,i allways wanted to go to Australia :laugh: :D

Well actually the last years Brugge could never win against Lokeren,Lokeren either wins or it's a draw :D Because we don't score allot anymore :/ Let's hope so :) Yeah but i hate Anderlecht so i don't mind :D But i'm sure Belgian soccer will get better again in 10 years or something :laugh:

He plays with AZ :) maybe you've heard of Daniel Van Buyten he plays with Bayern or Timmy Simons he plays with PSV

Hey guys :wave: I'm back, I'm sorry I've just been so busy as of late

I had to come back now, so me and Ed can get it on :beating:

HAHA! I know you'd come back...I know you miss my sexy red ass too much :whistle: Let's get it on :brows: :rofl:

Milan is class :yes:

Even Seedorf has come on as of late :o

Man U defense is dreadfull, they let in some really easy goals over the 2 legs, I doubt Liverpool is gonna let such easy goals :(

Man U really need to address there back line for next year, because it was obvious Brown and O'Shea arn't cut out, and the loss of Evra really hurt them I think

I think Milan played a near perfect game. If it was an exam, you'd probably have gotten a mark of 95% :ddr:

Seedorf is actually useful :clap: :laugh:

Hahaha that wasn't Manyoo's real backline though. They missed both their centrebacks in Rio and Vidic and a rightback with experience in Neville. Vidic played the second leg but he wasn't match fit :no: They normally aren't as bad at the back usually :ninja: and yes, Evra was a big loss too because he is so influential in their wing play but maybe it was better that Heinze was there to start the second leg anyway for defensive reasons.

He's finally learning how to coach :D

He switched to the Christmas Tree formation, which I have always said that it fits Milan the best, as Pirlo dosen't have to do a lot of defending with Gattuso and Ambrosini beside him

3 finals in 5 years...I'll never understand how that works :blink: It's like Erikson and his record of just 4 losses as head of England (I could've sworn he lossed 100x as many games :lost:) The Xmas tree formation was great, but it seemed to me like a compromise between the usual 4-4-2 and the 4-3-2-1 in the respect that Kaka was more of a striker than he was a midfield playmaker. He seemed to be a lot further forward than when I usually see him and many times he lead the line on the counter instead of having the 2 strikers pushing up and giving him the space he thrives on. However, I may just a bit confused as to how Milan operate their 4-3-2-1 because at other times it did seem that Milan played a 4-5-1 with Kaka and Seedorf supporting Inzaghi :idk: The defending worked perfectly as well, with Gattuso roaming the back and being able to double up on Ronaldo everytime he got the ball :thumbsup:

See you in Athens :shifty:

:laugh: I think there are still rooms available on campus ;) :D Or do you want to trade,i allways wanted to go to Australia :laugh: :D

Well actually the last years Brugge could never win against Lokeren,Lokeren either wins or it's a draw :D Because we don't score allot anymore :/ Let's hope so :) Yeah but i hate Anderlecht so i don't mind :D But i'm sure Belgian soccer will get better again in 10 years or something :laugh:

He plays with AZ :) maybe you've heard of Daniel Van Buyten he plays with Bayern or Timmy Simons he plays with PSV

really? :shifty: maybe we should swap :ninja:

HAHAHA that's great *taunts Herve*

I know Van Buyten and Simons (Y) They're pretty good players :yes:

Maarten Martens is another good young Belgian player at AZ. :)

Haven't heard of Maarten Martens though. What a name! :rofl: Like John Johnson, Erik Eriksson or other people like that :rofl: and Erik Eriksson was an improtant figure in developmental psychology... I bet he had a suffered some psychological scarring while he was developing :| Anyway, I should stop with the randomness :ninja:

You hear that Herve? Brugge can't beat Lokeren according to Yannick :whistle: :evil: