Bellazon

Football

goose

I don't count games-in-hand as points because the ball, as I'm told, is round. You never know what might happen and until the match is won, the 3 points are still up for grabs. Chelsea haven't been the best of teams either this year, so you never really know IMO. The 9 point gap will still put pressure on the Blues to perform in these 'must win' games. If we can beat Manyoo, the news will travel to Stamford Bridge and give them the spark they need to win the match I hope. (fingers crossed :ninja:)

Wenger is spending more and more on his youngsters now. He's actually playing in the millions now (but I guess Denilson was worth it (Y) ) Yes, Voronin is old as well <_< He adds nothing to our team. I don't even understand why we bought him. I'd rather we pay some cash and sign Klose instead. *sigh* please don't talk about the EPL, it's depressing. Last year and this year we got off to crappy starts :persuazn: if not for those, we'd be up there challenging. Every Liverpool team seems to suffer from a slow start :mad:

Yah it's actually true, it adds up because he's always buying young players, but they're great investment. How much did you guys pay for Voronin? I you are guys planning on selling anyone from the current squad? Awee.. maybe next year? Boo! Arsenal got eliminated by Bolton from the FA Cup :cry2: McCarthy's shot went past Aluminia in the 86th minute or something, I watched the game and it was heart breaking. Look now we're even, no Carling Cup, no more FA Cup and no more EPL.. all we have left is CL. But still we have to win, because unlike the Reds, we lost 1:0.

That was a great season from Arsenal :drool: :thumbsup: and you may have a point there... No one remembers the fine season Arsenal had. Everyone just remembers when a Russian invested in Chelsea :ninja:

That was my favourite season from Arsenal.. obviously :blush:

Yah, that's a pity, but people cannot have that bad of short term memory :blink:

Yah it's actually true, it adds up because he's always buying young players, but they're great investment. How much did you guys pay for Voronin? I you are guys planning on selling anyone from the current squad? Awee.. maybe next year? Boo! Arsenal got eliminated by Bolton from the FA Cup :cry2: McCarthy's shot went past Aluminia in the 86th minute or something, I watched the game and it was heart breaking. Look now we're even, no Carling Cup, no more FA Cup and no more EPL.. all we have left is CL. But still we have to win, because unlike the Reds, we lost 1:0.

I meant he was buying youngsters by the millions of pounds in a single transaction :ermm:

Voronin was free. Good for nothing <_<

You still have 3rd in the Premier League as well :) there there *pats* :hug: we were eliminated in both comps much earlier and in more embarrassing scenarios <_<

I'm sure you'll win against PSV...though the striker crisis doesn't help. Have a little faith :D

^^ OH :pinch: But still when I think of millions of pounds, I think of multimilions like what Roman spends at Chelsea or what Madrid spend :p

He could always :magic: I just don't know how :|

Awee thanks :hug: True true, both by Arsenal :yes:

I do, I pray to god Madrid & Liverpool win too! Man I'd kill to see Barca be eliminated by the Reds.

Liverpool vs. Man U! :woot: It's going to be exciting, but I have a feeling Man U will beat them :ninja:

:rofl:

Milan just might be silly enough to take that offer. Cannavaro is an overrated defender who is over the hill, and Diarra is a decent player, but a Kaka, he is not. And where are they going to get a player of Kaka's quality for 30 million? Milan needs to hold onto him, he's about the only player they can build on for the future, considering the age of their squad.

BTW, I'd be willing to consider a Kaka-Ronaldinho trade at this point. I don't care what anyone says, Ronnie hasn't been the same since this summer. :no:

^^ I say Milan take that offer... we want Kaka at Madrid!

I'm sure you do, but if Milan take this offer, they are dumber than a bucket of hammers. :rofl:

:rofl: Indeed, don't tell them that.. hopefully they don't notice :ninja:

^^ OH :pinch: But still when I think of millions of pounds, I think of multimilions like what Roman spends at Chelsea or what Madrid spend :p

Spending millions on a youngster is quite a lot. The recent transfer window saw Gareth Bales touted around for £10million. That's crazy money! He's 17 :chicken: The market is too inflated.

He could always :magic: I just don't know how :|

Hopefully he is good. Because he cost us nothing :shifty:

Awee thanks :hug: True true, both by Arsenal :yes:

:pinch: :cry2:

I do, I pray to god Madrid & Liverpool win too! Man I'd kill to see Barca be eliminated by the Reds.

is that so? :shifty: :evil:

Liverpool vs. Man U! :woot: It's going to be exciting, but I have a feeling Man U will beat them :ninja:

:blah:

BTW, I'd be willing to consider a Kaka-Ronaldinho trade at this point. I don't care what anyone says, Ronnie hasn't been the same since this summer. :no:

We all know Kaka is better :ninja:

*goes back to worshipping*

I don't think Beckham should leave R. Madrid..

Without Ronaldo also I'm starting to lose faith in them...

I may be wrong but eghh..

Hopefully Robinho and Cicinho will still be pretty good to keep the scores up

Beckham and Ronaldo had no choice. They were both forced out :(

I think Robinho is considering leaving as well because he's not getting games :o

Spending millions on a youngster is quite a lot. The recent transfer window saw Gareth Bales touted around for £10million. That's crazy money! He's 17 :chicken: The market is too inflated.
That's what happens when Roman comes to town, he's a trendsetter.

Hopefully he is good. Because he cost us nothing :shifty:
We will see.
is that so? :shifty: :evil:
Indeed! As long as Barca doesn't lose and Madrid wins, my life makes sense. :p

:blah:

Sorry, but Man U are on form, it's difficult to beat a club when they're players are in top form.

We all know Kaka is better :ninja:

*goes back to worshipping*

Kaka is one destined for Madrid. Ronnie is just fat.

:rofl: What's your religion called? Football?