Bellazon

Football

goose

so was it a draw? :blush:

did u watch the arsenal - chelsea match today?

Yah it was a draw :pinch: I guess better than a loss. Torres 11th minute, & Higuain 61st scored his forst goal for Madrid :clap:

No... I saw highlights, Terry got kicked hard. I was mad when we lost, shouldn't have.

Did you see it? :)

whatev :cain: ahha :p

Boo! Madrid derby :ermm: I wanted Real to win.

boo to Valencia for tying with Tarragona <_<

I'm actually satisfied :nicole: :ninja:

La Liga Table

Barcelona points: 49 GD: 29

Sevilla points: 47 GD: 22

Valencia points: 43 GD: 12

Real Madrid points: 43 GD: 11

Liverpool captured Voronin.. we see what happens next season. I haven't seen him of late, how's his form?

whatev :cain: ahha :p

Boo! Madrid derby :ermm: I wanted Real to win.

boo to Valencia for tying with Tarragona <_<

La Liga Table

Liverpool captured Voronin.. we see what happens next season. I haven't seen him of late, how's his form?

what's that table for? home record? :whistle:

apparently, i read on bbc, that voronin scored 2 goals so far this season.... that explains a lot why liverpool wants him, eh? :ninja: :blink: :whistle: :laugh:

La Liga Table

We could've made up ground on the leaders but it seems we like to choke <_<

Voronin? :idk: I don't watch him but he's nothing special. Rafa's just being a cheap ass and snapping up a striker on a free...stingy <_< Is it too much to ask to buy quality players and not mediocrity? *sigh*

apparently, i read on bbc, that voronin scored 2 goals so far this season.... that explains a lot why liverpool wants him, eh? :ninja: :blink: :whistle: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: It's like we're putting effort in to ensure we don't score goals :ninja:

that seems to be the case:D

anyway, i think manutd should get another striker as well :whistle:

that's not many points then:D :laugh: :whistle:

43's not that bad, it's in the range I would've expected at least :idk:

Usually (for the top 3 leagues), I just multiply the number of games played by 2 (points per fame) and you'll have a fair indication of how many points the leader should have (give or take of course, and also assuming nothing out of the ordinary occurs, e.g. the disappearance of 2 regular title contenders and a record breaking run of consecutive wins :ninja:)

anyway, i think manutd should get another striker as well :whistle:

Who is on Manyoo's list? sell Alan Smith. I don't know why you bothered buying him anyway. I mean he was good for Leeds but he wasn't special in his play. You're going to need replacements for Ole, Giggsy and Scholes soon too. Dump Brown, Silvestre, Neville, Richardson and you should be good (Y) Keep O'Shea since he's not bad and he's a utility player, so he can fill many positions.

Just checked it. 11 goals in 23 starts. Still decent numbers for someone who was supposedly over the hill at Manure.

if they start beckam with him, then i think he will be better off^^:D

Better still, they could provide service for him. Any type will do. They're starving him at the moment. If Madrid play a more attacking style they can surely get more goals from Horseface :ninja:

that's not many points then:D :laugh: :whistle:

43's not that bad, it's in the range I would've expected at least :idk:

Usually (for the top 3 leagues), I just multiply the number of games played by 2 (points per fame) and you'll have a fair indication of how many points the leader should have (give or take of course, and also assuming nothing out of the ordinary occurs, e.g. the disappearance of 2 regular title contenders and a record breaking run of consecutive wins :ninja:)

because i was reading th EPL table and the top three were all well over 45 points^^:D

well i guess they are different :whistle: