Bellazon

Football

goose

Bayern(M) lost his title for this year,Milan too,and probably Barcelona and Chelsea are going....i cant find Reliable teams for beting...

:rofl: :rofl:

you could always bet on the Barca-Liverpool match. If you want to bet, try Inter. They're just going and going and going and going :ermm: Every league has been more interesting this year :|

He is not the problem,players are i think!!! Real was destroying his team last few years,and now after Zidans retirement they havent found adequate replacement...Capello is trying to build new young team which will be capable wining titles in next few years :yes: :cain:

It's not the best solution dismissing coach every half season, Mijatovic and his boss must have more patience......

I think everyone from the president to the players are the problem including the coach. We just need time and patience, exactly. I know Zizou :cry2: I miss him. In the future I'm quite fond we'll be winning, but Capello was put in charge to solve the short term problem, and we desparately need to win at least CL or Liga trophy.

I'd rather be 5th on GD and closer to Barca than 3rd and a million miles away :yes: Bayern are struggling too but you better find your shooting boots and quickly! You're travelling to Munich for the first leg right? Best to get that away goal. But Europe is another kettle of fish and I think both teams will be out with something to prove. Hitzfeld vs Capello :drool: it should be a battle to savour

True true.. I guess I'm happy with the results, except for Real losing (N) No, for the 1st leg we play at the Bernabeu, so I hope it helps so way. Ahahaha it's going to be intense that's for sure. Let's go TEAM REAL!

it appeals to the purist in me :p

:laugh: La liga hands down is the best!

He is a proven winner, but at the end of the season I highly doubt that we'll still have Capello as a coach, let's pray that we don't.

Apparently his contract is quite expensive so releasing him might not be a good option :no:

Yeah true, I dunno.. I JUST WANT TO WIN. But Real have a current history of releasing managers after they don't win trophies, so if Capello doesn't delivery he's a gooner.

Yeah true, I dunno.. I JUST WANT TO WIN. But Real have a current history of releasing managers after they don't win trophies, so if Capello doesn't delivery he's a gooner.

They also have a history of releasing managers that do win trophies :rofl: You can't win at Real :trout:

They also have a history of releasing managers that do win trophies :rofl: You can't win at Real :trout:

:rofl: Oh shut up.. Del Bosque was the biggest mistake to sack.. silly Florentino :avada:

Did you hear about the drunken brawl at Liverpool? If that's true Bellamy is crazy!

Did you hear about the drunken brawl at Liverpool? If that's true Bellamy is crazy!

I'm not sure about the exact details but if its true I'm very disappointed :no:

And we've agreed to buy Voronin in the summer. I thought Rafa said, and I quote, "we are only looking to sign world-class players" I'm not football expert here but I believe something is not right. :ninja:

Ronaldo scored 2 goals and set up another :clap:

Screw Ronaldo. It's all about Kaka :gocho:

Aren't you guys going for Ronnie as well? Ever given Robinho a though? What's the transfer policy in Milan nowadays? Collect the Brasilian national team? :laugh:

Yeah for real :laugh:

It seems they only want players if they are Brazilian

Milan is after Ronnie or Robinho and Pato

Ronaldo has given the entire team a boost, but Kaka is still the man in Milan :)

Burlesconi even said that he can see Kaka as captain after Maldini retires

There's still some football left in Fat Ronnie? Who would have thought... :blink:

He even outjumped a defender to head one home I think :unsure: An earthquake (5.0 on the Richter scale) was reported after he landed :ninja:

:rofl:

He might be fat, bit he is still one of the best strikers in the world, you can see a huge difference in the way Milan is playing since his arrival, the all seem a lot more confident

And we've agreed to buy Voronin in the summer. I thought Rafa said, and I quote, "we are only looking to sign world-class players" I'm not football expert here but I believe something is not right. :ninja:

I heard Bellamy chased Riise with a golf club :wacko: :ninja:

Bellamy is a nutcase. You know what you are getting when you sign a player like him. He had that reputation way back in the day when he was still at Coventry.

Bellamy is a nutcase. You know what you are getting when you sign a player like him. He had that reputation way back in the day when he was still at Coventry.

I know.. hopefully there's no after effects when you guys face Barca. ;)

:rofl: Well... ahaha I don't see Voronin as a "World class player" but... uh.. yah NO! :p What Rafa's thinking? ... I don't think God even knows :idk:

It's all about Kaka :gocho:

Yeah for real :laugh:

random comment or unconscious knowledge of a transfer? :shifty:

Ronaldo has given the entire team a boost, but Kaka is still the man in Milan :)

Burlesconi even said that he can see Kaka as captain after Maldini retires

Kaka kaptain :woot:

I read about that as well. What a psycho! :shock: I liked him when he kept his behaviour in check.

:rofl: Well... ahaha I don't see Voronin as a "World class player" but... uh.. yah NO! :p What Rafa's thinking? ... I don't think God even knows :idk:

maybe he's thinking "Arsenal, Chelsea and Manyoo will fear us when we collect all the mediocre players of the world" :ninja:

maybe he's thinking "Arsenal, Chelsea and Manyoo will fear us when we collect all the mediocre players of the world" :ninja:

:rofl: Ahahaha maybe? BOO! That's pretty intimidating if you're Chelsea, Man U or Arsenal.. I'm shaking in my boots right now :p Ahahhaa what a joke.