Bellazon

Football

goose

they are not investing enough in young potentials i guess... :blink:
^ what? :| We shelled out money for Marcelo, Gago, Higuain.. we have Torres coming up in the ranks.. I dunno.

It's not that they aren't investing; Madrid has a fine academy, but they just choose not to use it. Instead they sell Makelele for Beckham (who is 10x the player I hear :laugh:), release Hierro for ummm... no one really :ermm: They destroyed one of Europe's finest defensive partnerships and the wall protecting them. They play Guti in a central midfield role for god's sake. He's versatile but anyone that has half a brain can tell you he doesn't belong there... if I had a nickel for every mistake the club has made :ninja: At least now they are reverting back to building a solid team and they still have many young players coming out and loaned out (why they don't use Soldado I'll never know :cain:). I feel Ramos, Higuain, Gago and Marcelo will0 all prove to be good investments in the future :yes:

the way manu are going at the moment, i dont see anyone stopping them, but then again, we never know.

but one thing that convince me that they will regain the title this year is the fact that they haven't won it for 3 seasons, and they have a lot of on form players^^

to be honest, i would like to see Larsson staying with us until the end of season, he really seems to be still at his best^^

I was banking on the annual blip but it hasn't come yet which has me kind of worried :unsure: We'll see how things go when the Champions League starts :evil:

hello all :wave: just glad to know there is a football thread. ManU fan here like to greet you all.

:wave: A Beckham fan?

I just recently learned some very disturbing news. Since I don't have cable the only football I can watch is in Spanish and that doesn't help at all when I don't speak Spanish!!!!! <_<

:rofl:

hello!

greetings from a fellow manu fan here! :laugh:

they're everywhere :ninja: :chicken:

sounds like normal football club talk :o how un-Madridista of you :no:

I simply cannot deny the truth, I'm so fed up with us losing or drawing it's so uncool. AH! This makes me mad, btw we drew Betis (N) I've been having to live with 3 years without a trophy, I'm going to be extremely upset if we don't win anything this year :persuazn:

I don't believe the Arsenal-Manyoo rivalry has been forgotten already :ninja:

At the moment all I'm concerned with is my Madrid boys. Gunners are winning so it's good, but Madrid they need help. Anyways I prefer La Liga than EPL :ninja:

well, i haven't been watching football for quite a while, and certainly i hardly watch any other league apart from the EPL, so i couldn't judge, but one thing is certain: boring football absolutely frustrates fans..... :yuckky:

and i guess the reason you guys are playing more defensive is because you have got players like emerson and mahamadou diarra in the midfield.

btw, not being disrespectful, but i guess bayern stands a better chance in the CL tie :blush:

And who decided to double the number of defensive midfielders AND buy both players? :whistle:

CAPELLO! :persuazn:

they are not investing enough in young potentials i guess... :blink:
^ what? :| We shelled out money for Marcelo, Gago, Higuain.. we have Torres coming up in the ranks.. I dunno.

It's not that they aren't investing; Madrid has a fine academy, but they just choose not to use it. Instead they sell Makelele for Beckham (who is 10x the player I hear :laugh: ), release Hierro for ummm... no one really :ermm: They destroyed one of Europe's finest defensive partnerships and the wall protecting them. They play Guti in a central midfield role for god's sake. He's versatile but anyone that has half a brain can tell you he doesn't belong there... if I had a nickel for every mistake the club has made :ninja: At least now they are reverting back to building a solid team and they still have many young players coming out and loaned out (why they don't use Soldado I'll never know :cain: ). I feel Ramos, Higuain, Gago and Marcelo will0 all prove to be good investments in the future :yes:

:rofl: "if I had a nickel for every mistake the club has made :ninja: " AHahahaha not funny :ninja: lol

Capello chooses to play Guti in central.. :avada: at Capello

Soldado's out on loan at Osasuna at the moment, and Balboa I really like him as a player, he's at Santander? I think.

Agree, Ramos, Higuain, Gago & Marcelo are long term good potentials for Madrid.

I simply cannot deny the truth, I'm so fed up with us losing or drawing it's so uncool. AH! This makes me mad, btw we drew Betis (N) I've been having to live with 3 years without a trophy, I'm going to be extremely upset if we don't win anything this year :persuazn:

If your predictions go to plan it can still be a good week - as long as Barca and Sevilla lose :magic: Can't help you in the trophies dept. though :idk:

At the moment all I'm concerned with is my Madrid boys. Gunners are winning so it's good, but Madrid they need help. Anyways I prefer La Liga than EPL :ninja:

I prefer La Liga as well (Y)

:rofl: "if I had a nickel for every mistake the club has made :ninja: " AHahahaha not funny :ninja: lol

Capello chooses to play Guti in central.. :avada: at Capello

Soldado's out on loan at Osasuna at the moment, and Balboa I really like him as a player, he's at Santander? I think.

Agree, Ramos, Higuain, Gago & Marcelo are long term good potentials for Madrid.

Luxemburgo played him there too :|

hehehe Balboa :lullaby: *hums Eye of the Tiger*

If your predictions go to plan it can still be a good week - as long as Barca and Sevilla lose :magic: Can't help you in the trophies dept. though :idk:

Yah you're right. We'd drop to fifth though, because if Aleti & Valencia win then we're level on points but GD, but it'd be good too because we'd be closer to Sevilla & Barca. If we can't win Liga than CL is a must. I wonder how we'll fair against Bayern? Any predictions?

I prefer La Liga as well (Y)

:thumbsup: yay! :clap: It's more entertaining

Luxemburgo played him there too :|

hehehe Balboa :lullaby: *hums Eye of the Tiger*

I dunno they're all crazy.. wacko. But it's up to Guti too, as a player he has his ups and downs, never really seemed to shine like Raul.

:clap: For Balboa! I hope we plays with Madrid next season.

well, i haven't been watching football for quite a while, and certainly i hardly watch any other league apart from the EPL, so i couldn't judge, but one thing is certain: boring football absolutely frustrates fans..... :yuckky:

and i guess the reason you guys are playing more defensive is because you have got players like emerson and mahamadou diarra in the midfield.

btw, not being disrespectful, but i guess bayern stands a better chance in the CL tie :blush:

And who decided to double the number of defensive midfielders AND buy both players? :whistle:

Capello destroys locker rooms, and forces his teams to play a boring definsive game

Just look at Juve the last 2 years, but he is a proven winner <_<

But I hope Madrid fire him at the end of the season, he dosen't fit in there, his ego is to big

Capello destroys locker rooms, and forces his teams to play a boring definsive game

Just look at Juve the last 2 years, but he is a proven winner <_<

But I hope Madrid fire him at the end of the season, he dosen't fit in there, his ego is to big

He is a proven winner, but at the end of the season I highly doubt that we'll still have Capello as a coach, let's pray that we don't.

He is a proven winner, but at the end of the season I highly doubt that we'll still have Capello as a coach, let's pray that we don't.

He is not the problem,players are i think!!! Real was destroying his team last few years,and now after Zidans retirement they havent found adequate replacement...Capello is trying to build new young team which will be capable wining titles in next few years :yes: :cain:

It's not the best solution dismissing coach every half season, Mijatovic and his boss must have more patience......

Yah you're right. We'd drop to fifth though, because if Aleti & Valencia win then we're level on points but GD, but it'd be good too because we'd be closer to Sevilla & Barca. If we can't win Liga than CL is a must. I wonder how we'll fair against Bayern? Any predictions?

I'd rather be 5th on GD and closer to Barca than 3rd and a million miles away :yes: Bayern are struggling too but you better find your shooting boots and quickly! You're travelling to Munich for the first leg right? Best to get that away goal. But Europe is another kettle of fish and I think both teams will be out with something to prove. Hitzfeld vs Capello :drool: it should be a battle to savour

:thumbsup: yay! :clap: It's more entertaining

it appeals to the purist in me :p

Ronaldo scored 2 goals and set up another :clap:

Screw Ronaldo. It's all about Kaka :gocho:

Aren't you guys going for Ronnie as well? Ever given Robinho a though? What's the transfer policy in Milan nowadays? Collect the Brasilian national team? :laugh: