Bellazon

Football

goose

It's just rumours, I don't see it happening either, maybe Amelia and Iaquinta but probally no one else

Milan will probally do what it always does, keep Ancelotti, and sign some 35 year olds :whistle: :anger:

You guys should really go for someone like Gago :shifty: Who is coming through the ranks at Milan at the moment?

It's just rumours, I don't see it happening either, maybe Amelia and Iaquinta but probally no one else

Milan will probally do what it always does, keep Ancelotti, and sign some 35 year olds :whistle: :anger:

You guys should really go for someone like Gago :shifty: Who is coming through the ranks at Milan at the moment?

No one :whistle:

They have a lot of young players who are on loan like Pozzi, Foggia, and Mazzarotti, but most of the time they never work out :(

Milan lost yet again :cry2: :anger:

They better get there act together quickly, or they're not going to be in CL next year <_<

I never would have thought Milan would have missed Sheva this much, but they are just strugling to score without him :(

On the bright side Milan President Silvio Berlusconi is claiming Sheva has asked for a return back to Milan :)

You never thought they would miss him so much? He was always the guy that scored in tough situations, always the one saving Milan when they were struggling. He WAS Milan's offense.

Pretty shocking and funny to see AC in the relegation zone (if Ascoli wins 2moro).

Champs League? Be greateful if they get to Intertoto!

Who is Gago? :idk:

Fernando Gago. 20 years old. Argentinean. Boca Juniors regular. Defensive midfielder. Great passing. Most clean tackles in the league last season. Madrid and Barca are after his signature. Described as the next Redondo.

:woot:

Fernando Gago. 20 years old. Argentinean. Boca Juniors regular. Defensive midfielder. Great passing. Most clean tackles in the league last season. Madrid and Barca are after his signature. Described as the next Redondo.

I doubt we'll ever see someone with the class of Redondo again. :no:

I doubt we'll ever see someone with the class of Redondo again. :no:

Redondo was amazing :thumbsup:

the liverpool-arsenal match is so close that i'm ready to get an anxiety attack,make no mistake about it,this is the big one,the season decider,it's make or break.

We were technically outclassed.

I saw the goal scorers before I saw the match summary. I thought it was some prank. Flamini, Toure and Gallas scoring the goals? :ninja:

the liverpool-arsenal match is so close that i'm ready to get an anxiety attack,make no mistake about it,this is the big one,the season decider,it's make or break.

We were technically outclassed.

The scary thing is that i'm getting used to us losing.I no longer feel sad or disappointed.If we were to lose to boro on saturday,i would just say business as usual!!!!!!!!!!

Both. :)

Refusing to get paid for sitting on the treatment table :thumbsup: I wish Kewell would do that <_<

He also could have gone to Real Madrid two years earlier. But he didn't and stayed at Tenerife, because he had given his coach (Valdano) his word he would remain at Tenerife. But he hadn't signed anything yet, and then Madrid made him an offer. But he kept his word, and only went to Madrid two years later, when Valdano went to Madrid himself.

Can you imagine any other player in the world passing up the chance to play for Real and stay at a small club like Tenerife just because they gave their word? The likes of Cashley Cole would have run off to the Bernabeu!