Bellazon

Football

goose

2 hours ago, Frederick said:

Has Ancelotti's backroom staff for Real being confirmed yet? With Big Dunc chasing him, Hazard would be as fit as a butcher's dog!

Proper Everton that, as the saying goes, but a "Big Dunc at Real" documentary would have all the makings of another four-quadrant smasher for Netflix.

"Isco, stick yer heid on it, son!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go cagey draw with Croatia, a scabby win over the overenthusiastic Scots ala Wales Euro 2016 (a McGinn booking before the 10th minute, naturally) before a functional victory against the Czechs that gets the #ItsComingHome crew foaming into their Deliveroos, while the smugo podcasting class distract themselves with bigger thoughts, e.g why Spurs should sign North Macedonia's right-back based on a couple of tidy throw-ins in one game, how France-Germany affects Daniel Levy, and why Finland-Russia is a game Arsenal fans should pay particular attention to because Arteta's ninth choice central midfield target plays for CSK....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... 

6 hours ago, Frederick said:

I'll go cagey draw with Croatia, a scabby win over the overenthusiastic Scots ala Wales Euro 2016 (a McGinn booking before the 10th minute, naturally) before a functional victory against the Czechs that gets the #ItsComingHome crew foaming into their Deliveroos, while the smugo podcasting class distract themselves with bigger thoughts, e.g why Spurs should sign North Macedonia's right-back based on a couple of tidy throw-ins in one game, how France-Germany affects Daniel Levy, and why Finland-Russia is a game Arsenal fans should pay particular attention to because Arteta's ninth choice central midfield target plays for CSK....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... 

Here's hoping young Theo comes of age and that we can finally find a formation that suits both Lampard and Gerrard.

Honestly, between my current lack of enthusiasm towards England and the multi-locational format, which probably should have been shelved after last summer's postponement, it's hard not to feel a bit disenfranchised. Still, even I couldn't help noticing that the "experts" are completely discounting Germany this year. That almost always turns out well.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...