Bellazon

Football

goose

• 1 month later...

I know it's still eight years from now, but there are going to be some weak teams in the 2026 World Cup.

The CAF and AFC will receive the biggest increase in number of teams when the tournament goes to 48. This year only one team from these two regions advanced to the knockout stage (Japan).

I know FIFA is hoping that the increase from these two will produce better teams over time. Maybe that will happen, but at the beginning, the teams getting those extra qualifying spots are going to be bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting! Thanks! Dolphin smooth :laugh:

P.S. There are rumours that Cavani might go to Real Madrid. I’d like to see Neymar, Mbappé and Cavani as a trio for PSG next season. However, I feel a bit bad for Cavani for having to give up free kicks, penalties etc. for Neymar so if he got to play a big role in Real Madrid, I’d be happy for him.

Really?! :laugh: I have so many favourites like these World Cup themed ones:

😠NEYMAR's A CHEAT!😠 (Neymar Dive Brazil vs Costa Rica 2-0 Penalty VAR Goal Highlights)

😲0-3 ARGENTINA vs CROATIA!😲 Messi Can't Be Argentina’s Hero! (Caballero Kick Parody Highlights)

(Wait for Suarez :laugh:)

• 3 weeks later...

The Nations League underway, where I absolutely, positively know exactly what's going on and precisely what's at stake. Hardly the relentless, balls-to-the-wall action of League One, but perhaps slightly better than another round of meaningless international friendlies.