Bellazon

Football

goose

Ed it's to bad we don't live near each other we could have went out for a couple pints :)

And than I could have laughed as we watch your Socceros get hammered :evil: :p

:no:

Too much beer for you... you're delusional :p

Seriously, it'll depend which Italy shows up on the night. We have a chance if the USA team appears :shifty:

Why did they start him was Schwarzer injured or something? That 2nd goal was awful :x what was he thinking :laugh:

At least they didn't get eliminated cause of that

And to think if Dida got a serious injury last yaer Milan was left with him in goal :o

well, apparently he was started for his superior height. Of course, that's just stupid considering a gk can use his hands when he jumps, thus assuring they reach the ball before anyone else... but RoboCrouch :chicken:

Feel relieved that Milan are officially looking for buyers for Kalac. I don't think you'll find anyone though :ermm:

and that second goal was :yuckky:

Ed it's to bad we don't live near each other we could have went out for a couple pints :)

And than I could have laughed as we watch your Socceros get hammered :evil: :p

:no:

Too much beer for you... you're delusional :p

Seriously, it'll depend which Italy shows up on the night. We have a chance if the USA team appears :shifty:

Honestley, I think the Italians are going to struggle against the Australians, especially with Materazzi starting :x

Totti has not done a thing yet <_<

It just matters if Buffon, Cannavaro, Gattuso, and Supper Pippo can hold up the fort

Honestley, I think the Italians are going to struggle against the Australians, especially with Materazzi starting :x

Totti has not done a thing yet <_<

It just matters if Buffon, Cannavaro, Gattuso, and Supper Pippo can hold up the fort

Well at least Emerton is suspended. He's been good for us so far.

Hiddink'll chuck out more suprises, but I think he'll play Bresciano and maybe keep Cahill on the bench :idk:

Hopefully Hiddink has a thing for beating Italians :ninja:

My BZ footie team line-up:

-------------------------------------red_ed-------------------------------------------------

-----tbd--------------------Rhett----------------tbd-------------------------tbd-----------

------------Gocho------------------------------------------tbd-----------------------------

-------------------------------SympathysSilhouette---------------------------------------

--------------tbd--------------------------tbd------------------------tbd-------------------

So I've moved Ed from the bench to the goal. Don't worry Ed, we'll play so brilliantly we'll actually be able to put a little bench for you in the goal and still win the game. :p

tbd: to be decided

So I guess I don't make the squad

-------------------------------------red_ed-------------------------------------------------

-----Gocho--------------------Rhett----------------tbd-------------------------tbd-----------

------------acmilan------------------------------------------tbd-----------------------------

-------------------------------SympathysSilhouette---------------------------------------

--------------tbd--------------------------tbd------------------------tbd-------------------

Sorry. :)

^

:shock: :anger: omfg take that back you gorilla! ecuador will lose!@@#$@!#@#!#$@%$@ :anger:

ENGLAND WILL WIN.

*sighs* rip sweden..dammit i was so mad today! :cry: ugh i hope argentina kicks germanys ass..as much as i dont want argentina to win..i hope they beat germany atleast..PLEASE! that will be a very interesting match up though..two very strong teams.

Argentina 2-1 Mexico

Awesome awesome game! :woot:

Maxi F**CKING Rodriguez. What a freaky goal! :clap:

Can't wait for Holland vs Portugal

and for England to lose to Ecuador :yes:

Maxi Rodriguez's goal was spectacular :shock:

That was just an awsome game :)

England will lose to Ecuador :shifty:

Germany pounded Sweden 2-0 :bounce:

hehehe...Larrson went and kciked Metzelder's boot away when he lost it :rofl:

I thought the final score was gonna be like 10-0, but the Swedish goalie really kept the score line reasonable

Argetina-Germany in the quarters :woot: