Bellazon

Football

goose

Seedorf is either spectacular or unnoticable, but he had a better season than Pirlo did this year :ninja:

Milan really should look for a replacement for both those 2 :yes:

They already will need to replace a big part of the defense and find a new striker. I doubt they can afford to replace most of their midfield as well.

Why did Italy name Iaquinta :( He had 9 goals this season and 6 were penalties :whistle:

They should have taken Lucarelli instead :yes:

If Lucarelli's healthy right now.. that was a HUGE mistake.

:yes:

Lucarelli had what 19 goals this year, and 24 last year

I don't see what Lippi sees in Iaquinta :idk:

Seedorf is either spectacular or unnoticable, but he had a better season than Pirlo did this year :ninja:

Milan really should look for a replacement for both those 2 :yes:

They already will need to replace a big part of the defense and find a new striker. I doubt they can afford to replace most of their midfield as well.

But if they get as much as everyone says they'll get for Sheva, they can practically rebuild the whole team :)

If it was up to me this is how Milan would look for next season:

----------------Sheva---------Gila/Pippo----------

--------------------------Kaka----------------------

------------De Rossi----Junhinho-----Gattuso-----

-------Kaladze-----Mexes-------Nesta--------Oddo

-----------------------Dida/Abbiatti-----------------

Why did Italy name Iaquinta :( He had 9 goals this season and 6 were penalties :whistle:

If Lucarelli's healthy right now.. that was a HUGE mistake.

:yes:

Lucarelli had what 19 goals this year, and 24 last year

I don't see what Lippi sees in Iaquinta :idk:

because he's stupid and an ex juve thief..

I dunno.. Juninho and Kak

I still can't believe that refree made that mistake.Its unbelievable <_< <_<

He should have just played the advantage, not give a card and let the goal stand :yes:

But Barca didn't really play well, and if Henry could have scored on one of his 3 chances it would have been a different game :whistle:

Campbell and Cole were rocks on defence today (Y)

Ronaldinho was disapointing (N)

About refree He should have played the advantage ,give a card and let the goal stand.No matter what refree sucked.His mistakes are so big

Yeah Like you said Barca didn't play their best,and ronaldinho was dissappointing,I think barca played their best match against Chelsea,it deserved to a be final.

Henry missed so bad,especially the the postion which occured at first minutes.very dissappointing..

Anyway I think Barca deserves it :D

@acmilan:well my favourite team is barca.Their match with milan was also gerat but In milan match refree had to give the Shevchenko's goal.Refrees are sucked this year tough.I hope in world cup they don't do any big mistakes.And aslo I have to agree that best team in europe won the CL.

@Gocho:I like football man.Every man likes football.World cup will start three weeks later :fun: :fun: :p

That would be no worse than England taking Andy Johnson :rofl: That guy seriously had a balancing problem. Maybe the spiritual presence of the goalkeeper in the box caused him to fall down so often :cain: So, once again, my reply has drifted off into lala-land...what are you going to do about it? :knives:

Who is Liverpool being linked with this summer?

I haven't been keeping up with the latest transfer rumours, but from the top of my head, the ones that are still going around are:

Daniel Alves (Sevilla)

Fabio Aurelio (Valencia)

Riki (Getafe)

Gabriel Palleta (Banfield)

A right-winger? :idk: Simao and Joaquin rumours have died. Giuly was mentioned briefly. Wright-Phillips won't be likely.

Since Brum are going down, maybe we'll try again for Pennant and Upson.

We should get Sergio Aguero from Independiente :nicole:

BARCA! :dance:

Football Facts of the Day

(1) The Spaniards have won both Anglo-Hispanic finals this year! If both teams somehow make it to the finals of the WC (ha!), who would you bet on? The politically divided, perennial underachievers Spain, or the Rooney-less England, managed by a guy involved in more sexual affairs than Beckham? :rofl:

(2) This victory meant Spain has won the most European Cups (11 cups vs 10 for England & Italy)

Barca Analysis

Their performances have been declining for the last couple of months, or was it since Messi got injured? Whatever it may be, if they're the best team in Europe, they certainly didn't show it. Nevertheless, Barca kept attacking and pressing forward (Y) and luck was on their side. Then again, you always need a bit of luck to win the European Cup :yes:

Arsenal Analysis

Personally, I think Arsenal played better. Although it was easier for them because they played on the counter, they were playing with 10 men for 70+ minutes :o Almunia did a good job replacing Lehmann. Some will say they didn't have the luck, some will say their captain disappeared when he was needed most. I say replace the ref! :persuazn:

Oscar Nominees

Barca players decided to show the world what they learnt during their drama/acting lessons. Most of the fouls against Barca near FT were unconvincing. If you're going to dive, learn to do it properly! :actor:

Man of the Match

The match officials. If they go to the WC, I'll be spewing. Singled out for special praise...the ref! He must've at least come close to setting a new record for 'No. of times whistle blown in a match' :p Not much more to add, but I'm sure some gooners fans would be more than willing to demonstrate how certain words, namely expletives, can be used in a wide variety of contexts.

Missing Persons

Ronaldinho and Henry were meant to be on the pitch. Did anyone spot them?