Bellazon

Football

goose

No Mexes, Giuly, or Pires on the French squad :shock:

No Giuly???

That is really stupid, I thought Giuly was the best player on Barca versus Milan (with the exception of Ronaldinho) <_<

And Mexes really came into his own this year, he was Roma best defender, and he's 100 times better than Boumsong :whistle:

Who do they have for the right wing then?

No Mexes, Giuly, or Pires on the French squad :shock:

No Giuly???

That is really stupid, I thought Giuly was the best player on Barca versus Milan (with the exception of Ronaldinho) <_<

And Mexes really came into his own this year, he was Roma best defender, and he's 100 times better than Boumsong :whistle:

Who do they have for the right wing then?

Here is the squad list:

Goalkeepers: Fabien Barthez (Olympique Marseille), Gregory Coupet (Olympique Lyon), Mickael Landreau (Nantes)

Defenders: Eric Abidal (Olympique Lyon), Jean-Alain Boumsong (Newcastle United), Pascal Chimbonda (Wigan Athletic), William Gallas (Chelsea), Gael Givet (Monaco) Willy Sagnol (Bayern Munich), Mikael Silvestre (Manchester United), Lilian Thuram (Juventus)

Midfielders: Vikash Dhorasoo (Paris St Germain), Alou Diarra (Racing Lens), Claude Makelele (Chelsea), Florent Malouda (Olympique Lyon), Patrick Vieira (Juventus), Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid).

Strikers: Djibril Cisse (Liverpool), Thierry Henry (Arsenal), Franck Ribery (Olympique Marseille), Louis Saha (Manchester United), David Trezeguet (Juventus), Sylvain Wiltord

I don't know to much about the players who play in the French League :idk:

*sigh* where to start

a) LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chicken:

...and yes, we did play like crap :laugh:

b) Milan need to buy some good reinforcements this year. Even though you went 2 years without a trophy, it might be comforting to know that, according to your track record, you guys are the best team in Europe. Over the past few years, you've won the Champions League and consistently made it into the semis/finals. All you really need is to lift the curse of Milan *cough* Deportivo and Liverpool *cough*

In the summer, I think you would do well if you brought Gallas, Barzgali, Sneijder and Daniel Alves in to replace Cafu. Anyone else? I'm not too sure...

c) For me, Henry and Eto'o are just a good. Both are fast and strong, able to make chances out of nothing. Both are great finishers. Eto'o has good anticipation and speed of thought (which is ever so important). He consistently performs on all stages for both club and country. Henry on the other hand, does not always perform well on the big stage, though the captain's armband has remedied that somewhat. Henry is definitely more spectacular with his finishing and unlike Eto'o, drops quite deep on a regular basis. If I could only pick one of them in my team, it would have to be Henry. They both score about the same amount of goals, but Henry's ability to play others into the game and create scoring chances makes him a more valuable player, in my opinion.

d) France's selection has suprised me somewhat. Ribery was a great inclusion and he'll definitely be the player to watch for in the French squad. But why Boumsong and not Mexes? That's absurd! They already have Abidal there for physical presence! They don't need Boumsong, who's not having the best of seasons either. Pires' exclusion I can understand and Domenech seems to have something against Giuly as well <_< Cisse and Wiltord don't need to be there either.

But I guess I have no basis for judgement as I don't really know what formation France'll be playing :idk: *cough* 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 *cough*

I'm betting they play Ribery or Cisse on the right. If not, they can always play Dhorasoo on the left and push Malouda out to the right.

e) Chelsea suck :yes:

a) LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chicken:

...and yes, we did play like crap :laugh:

Liverpool tied it 3-3 and won in a shootout, that sounds fimiliar <_<

b) Milan need to buy some good reinforcements this year. Even though you went 2 years without a trophy, it might be comforting to know that, according to your track record, you guys are the best team in Europe. Over the past few years, you've won the Champions League and consistently made it into the semis/finals. All you really need is to lift the curse of Milan *cough* Deportivo and Liverpool *cough*

In the summer, I think you would do well if you brought Gallas, Barzgali, Sneijder and Daniel Alves in to replace Cafu. Anyone else? I'm not too sure...

If Sheva goes they'll will also need a name brand striker, and I had rather have Oddo than Alves but other than that :thumbsup:

Even though Milan didn't win a trophy this year I need to give them some props :clap: If it wasn't for there terrible beginning of the year form they would have won the Scudetto :whistle: The second half of the year only lost two games: Lecce :persuazn: and Barca

But they still have to make some changes, and start thinking about the future

c) For me, Henry and Eto'o are just a good. Both are fast and strong, able to make chances out of nothing. Both are great finishers. Eto'o has good anticipation and speed of thought (which is ever so important). He consistently performs on all stages for both club and country. Henry on the other hand, does not always perform well on the big stage, though the captain's armband has remedied that somewhat. Henry is definitely more spectacular with his finishing and unlike Eto'o, drops quite deep on a regular basis. If I could only pick one of them in my team, it would have to be Henry. They both score about the same amount of goals, but Henry's ability to play others into the game and create scoring chances makes him a more valuable player, in my opinion.

I was never a big fan of Henry, but this year he has earned my respect :o He has nearly single handedly carried the offence, and he has become a little more clutch this year :o

If it was up to me I'd bring in Henry for Sheva's replacment ;)

d) France's selection has suprised me somewhat. Ribery was a great inclusion and he'll definitely be the player to watch for in the French squad. But why Boumsong and not Mexes? That's absurd! They already have Abidal there for physical presence! They don't need Boumsong, who's not having the best of seasons either. Pires' exclusion I can understand and Domenech seems to have something against Giuly as well <_< Cisse and Wiltord don't need to be there either.

But I guess I have no basis for judgement as I don't really know what formation France'll be playing :idk: *cough* 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 *cough*

I'm betting they play Ribery or Cisse on the right. If not, they can always play Dhorasoo on the left and push Malouda out to the right.

I hear good things about Ribery and how he's the next Zidane, but I've never seen him play :idk: I have never really followed France so I have no idea either what formation they play :idk:

I just found it odd that there is no Mexes, Pires, or Giuly :whistle:

And Dhorasoo is great, for the one year he played at Milan, I thought he was better than Seedorf, but he just never got a chance :(

e) Chelsea suck :yes:

:yes:

Liverpool tied it 3-3 and won in a shootout, that sounds fimiliar <_<

:rofl: Let's not forget the last minute save in injury time and the goalkeeping heroics that were only displayed during penalties ;)

If Sheva goes they'll will also need a name brand striker, and I had rather have Oddo than Alves but other than that

Even though Milan didn't win a trophy this year I need to give them some props :clap: If it wasn't for there terrible beginning of the year form they would have won the Scudetto :whistle: The second half of the year only lost two games: Lecce :persuazn: and Barca

But they still have to make some changes, and start thinking about the future

Definitely. It'll be interesting to see who they buy. Most of Milan's acquisitions seem odd to me for some reason :idk:

I was never a big fan of Henry, but this year he has earned my respect :o He has nearly single handedly carried the offence, and he has become a little more clutch this year :o

If it was up to me I'd bring in Henry for Sheva's replacment ;)

Henry is to Arsenal as Gerrard is to Liverpool...

Does anyone else consider Sheva and Henry as similar types of players or is it just me? Especially comparing to the Sheva that carried Dynamo. Other than that I'd say the most noticable differences between them are Henry's inability to poach (He can only score spectacular goals!!! :chicken:) and Henry's aerial ability, or there lackof.

I hear good things about Ribery and how he's the next Zidane, but I've never seen him play :idk: I have never really followed France so I have no idea either what formation they play :idk:

I just found it odd that there is no Mexes, Pires, or Giuly :whistle:

And Dhorasoo is great, for the one year he played at Milan, I thought he was better than Seedorf, but he just never got a chance :(

I despise Seedorf <_<

He has a gun of a shot. That's it. He never impresses. (N)

Haha, I sure am! :blush:

You're lucky though, I actually like Liverpool :) They're arent many teams that i do like

So, you're a Leeds supporter BUT you like Liverpool? :huh:

That's like a Barca supporter rooting for Espanyol :o

Haha, I sure am! :blush:

You're lucky though, I actually like Liverpool :) They're arent many teams that i do like

So, you're a Leeds supporter BUT you like Liverpool? :huh:

That's like a Barca supporter rooting for Espanyol :o

I hate the teams I should, like Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Sheffield United, WATFORD!

The only teams I like in the prem are L'pool & Spurs

:rofl: Let's not forget the last minute save in injury time and the goalkeeping heroics that were only displayed during penalties ;)

I still have nightmares about that game :persuazn:

Definitely. It'll be interesting to see who they buy. Most of Milan's acquisitions seem odd to me for some reason :idk:

The acquisition of Vieri last summer was very odd :x but other than that they are usually pretty good in the transfer market :idk:

Henry is to Arsenal as Gerrard is to Liverpool...

Does anyone else consider Sheva and Henry as similar types of players or is it just me? Especially comparing to the Sheva that carried Dynamo. Other than that I'd say the most noticable differences between them are Henry's inability to poach (He can only score spectacular goals!!! :chicken:) and Henry's aerial ability, or there lackof.

They are very similar players, but the one major difference I see in them is Sheva is more consistant :)

I despise Seedorf <_<

He has a gun of a shot. That's it. He never impresses. (N)

Seedorf is either spectacular or unnoticable, but he had a better season than Pirlo did this year :ninja:

Milan really should look for a replacement for both those 2 :yes: