Bellazon

Football

goose

Hmm, those rumours seem to be getting more and more true. If Sheva leaves for chelsea, they will either try to get Eto'o or Henry as a replacement. With Henry's bad experiences in Italy with Juventus, I think he would prefer to join Barca. With Barca having one striker to many then, they will probably allow Eto'o to move to Milan. And Eto'o has apparently stated he wouldn't mind playing for Milan one day.

Hmm, those rumours seem to be getting more and more true. If Sheva leaves for chelsea, they will either try to get Eto'o or Henry as a replacement. With Henry's bad experiences in Italy with Juventus, I think he would prefer to join Barca. With Barca having one striker to many then, they will probably allow Eto'o to move to Milan. And Eto'o has apparently stated he wouldn't mind playing for Milan one day.

I don't know whch of those 2 strikers I'd rather have :idk:

I'd never have been I big fan of Henry's but if he moves back to Italy he'll have something to prove :evil:

While Eto'o his finishing isn't always up to par, but is a great player :)

But I suspect Milan would also get Crespo, if they sel Sheva to Chelsea :)

Congratulations Mr Ed!! :clap: i do feel sorry for West Ham though :/ :no:

And as my time at BZ draws to a close, I should wish you the best of luck with uni and everything and thank you for the good laughs and 'company' you've given me. You're a cool little chap and probably the first person on BZ that i really 'latched on to'. Also, one of the few who i saw as a role-model and who I had profound respect for ;) Anyways, take care and the best of luck with everything. I'm gonna miss you :cry: The board really wasn't the same without you when you went :no: Take care ;)

Anyways, I'll try and pop in to the football thread every once in a while :)

Also ACMilan, best of luck to you as well, buddy :) Hope that you get some quality signings over the Summer and have a good run next season :) All the best ;)

Your leaving Barry :cry:

All the best of Luck to you too, hopefully you'll drop by again :) and hopefully your Spurs are in the CL next year :)

Spurs missed out :cry: maybe the season after next :laugh:

take care ;) keep the thread warm for me :laugh:

Your leaving Barry :cry:

All the best of Luck to you too, hopefully you'll drop by again :) and hopefully your Spurs are in the CL next year :)

Spurs missed out :cry: maybe the season after next :laugh:

Whoops thats what I meant :laugh:

take care ;) keep the thread warm for me :laugh:

It's not going to be the same without you here :cry:

There's nothing to laugh about..

The president and vice-president of the FIGC quit their jobs in the last couple of days..

I'll start rooting for some Chilean team..

capello va all'inter si dice che tra pochi giorni firmer

There's nothing to laugh about..

The president and vice-president of the FIGC quit their jobs in the last couple of days..

I'll start rooting for some Chilean team..

capello va all'inter si dice che tra pochi giorni firmer

Juve won the Scudetto :cry:

Milan end the season empty handed again :cry:

Two seasons without a trophy is unacceptable :angry: There is definately going to have to be some changes to this Milan team in the off season :yes:

No Mexes, Giuly, or Pires on the French squad :shock:

No Giuly???

That is really stupid, I thought Giuly was the best player on Barca versus Milan (with the exception of Ronaldinho) <_<

And Mexes really came into his own this year, he was Roma best defender, and he's 100 times better than Boumsong :whistle: