Bellazon

Football

goose

There's nothing to laugh about..

The president and vice-president of the FIGC quit their jobs in the last couple of days..

I'll start rooting for some Chilean team..

This is pretty serious, and I hope Juve get what's coming to them :trout:

but I doubt Inter would be rewarded with the Scudetto of 98 :p

Middelsbrough got hammered :o

yeah, they got thrashed :no: i didn't expect them to get nearly this far too be truthful. they were dire in the premiership this season. it's a shame but i'm not too shocked :laugh: :)

I didn't think they were going to win, but I didn't think they were going to get smashed either :idk:

There's nothing to laugh about..

The president and vice-president of the FIGC quit their jobs in the last couple of days..

I'll start rooting for some Chilean team..

capello va all'inter si dice che tra pochi giorni firmer

yeah, they got thrashed :no: i didn't expect them to get nearly this far too be truthful. they were dire in the premiership this season. it's a shame but i'm not too shocked :laugh: :)

I didn't think they were going to win, but I didn't think they were going to get smashed either :idk:

you have to remember that 3 of the goals were scored in the last 15 minutes when it was clear that 'Boro weren't gonna win and that 'Boro were denied a penalty early on. i think that it was closer than the scoreline suggests but that Sevilla were always the "better team" :yes: :)

sad way for McClaren to leave. :idk: i don't believe that we have him as England manager :no: :cry:

you have to remember that 3 of the goals were scored in the last 15 minutes when it was clear that 'Boro weren't gonna win and that 'Boro were denied a penalty early on. i think that it was closer than the scoreline suggests but that Sevilla were always the "better team" :yes: :)

sad way for McClaren to leave. :idk: i don't believe that we have him as England manager :no: :cry:

Sevilla are a good team :)

Good game by Sevilla. Any chance of Maresca being included in the Italy squad?

I doubt it :( he wasn't on Lippi's get together squad a week ago

Italy does not have that many quality midfielders, which is why Maresca should be included :whistle:

I think letting Sheva go is a mistake. Even if they are able to bring in Eto'o from Barca. I want him to stay at Barca, btw. I don't want to see the Ronnie-Samuel partnership broken up. Even if Barca get Henry instead.

If Milan sell Sheva, there are rumours that Henry will go to Milan

Just a rumour. Of those four, that's the most doubtfull one. Because I can't imagine SAF being stupid enough to sell RVN to another English club. And certainly not Arsenal. But if he did, it would be quite... interesting. :D

That would be very intresting :shifty: but I have a feeling Ruud will end up at Inter

This is from Sky Sports:

Italian press reports claim Milan will only allow the former Dynamo Kiev striker to leave if they can sign Arsenal's Thierry Henry or Barcelona star Samuel Eto'o as a replacement