Bellazon

Football

goose

Spurs have been linked with a move for Anthony Vanden Borre :idk:

Who is that? :idk:

a young Belgian defender (i think right back) at Anderlecht. apparently he's like a younger Kompany :idk: LimaFan doesn't rate him that highly though :/

a bit of tweaking? :blink: your whole back line are really getting on :/

They are, they need to bring in reinforcements but I would assume Nesta and Kaladze are the 2 starting centre backs for next year, and Maldini, Costacurta, Cafu, and Serginho will a still be there next year, so there reinforcements wouldn't get to much playing time <_<

i think that you should try and get at least one class defender this year other wise you really are gonna have to fork out next year :/

a young Belgian defender (i think right back) at Anderlecht. apparently he's like a younger Kompany :idk: LimaFan doesn't rate him that highly though :/

Younger than Kompany :blink: isn't Kompany like 18

They are, they need to bring in reinforcements but I would assume Nesta and Kaladze are the 2 starting centre backs for next year, and Maldini, Costacurta, Cafu, and Serginho will a still be there next year, so there reinforcements wouldn't get to much playing time <_<

i think that you should try and get at least one class defender this year other wise you really are gonna have to fork out next year :/

:yes:

I agree and that defender should be Oddo, he's so under-rated just because he's at Lazio

Younger than Kompany :blink: isn't Kompany like 18

yes . . . i'm kinda suspicious though. the press reckon he's quite talented but do seem a bit vague so i'm unsure :/

:yes:

I agree and that defender should be Oddo, he's so under-rated just because he's at Lazio

don't know much about Oddo :/ what's he like? :)

i dunno. everyone seems confident that Man Utd are gonna sell him this Summer but why would they want to do that when with him they've got one of the best attacks in Europe :idk: Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Cristiano Ronaldo and Saha. :) i woudln't sell him if i were them :idk:

i dunno. everyone seems confident that Man Utd are gonna sell him this Summer but why would they want to do that when with him they've got one of the best attacks in Europe :idk: Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Cristiano Ronaldo and Saha. :) i woudln't sell him if i were them :idk:

I wouldn't sell him either :no:

but I don't think he will be to happy if Saha is perfered over him for next year <_<

I'd start RVN overe Saha :)