Bellazon

Football

goose

Its funny, when we bought Petrov I thought we were buying some indulgent, attacking midfielder. To be honest, at the beginning the indulgent bit certainly felt true, those first few months were patchy to say the least. So it was to my surprise and delight that a player would so keenly knuckle down and do so much hard graft to not only win his place in the team back, but to basically redefine his whole game and become the proverbial midfield engine room. Being a central midfielder for Villa in the past six years must often (very often) seem like a thankless task, Petrov's had more midfield partners than I've had hot showers, but through it all he's been a dependable, wholly committed presence; often under trying circumstances. I wish him the very best.

Speedy recovery for Petrov and Muamba too

Milan game was good in many ways, I guess Barca fans can have a case about the penalty but the pitch issue is silly, just because Milan play on it doesn't mean they have an advantage on a bad pitch. Bad is bad for everybody, they should fix it for their own and stadium's reputation sake of course.

FORZA MILAN for the return leg.

hi everybody

well I know every one of you is waiting for BarcaxChelsea and RM X Bayern though I'm not a big fan of any of these teams but I would go with RM

anyway I wanna ask u about football Euro nations Cup, when will it be exactly?