Bellazon

Football

goose

Unfortunately I'm not a real hard-core fan. If I was I would root for anybody to beat the team that beat mine. But I'm more like... if it can be Chelsea, go some other British team... In this final, I'll just be neutral and hope for a good match.

Chelsea got screwed that match. Bloody 40 something camera's that all saw the ball didn't cross, and of course the ref called somethin else. Bloody waste that the best team doesn't win because the League won't let the ref's get the call right.

Chelsea got screwed that match. Bloody 40 something camera's that all saw the ball didn't cross, and of course the ref called somethin else. Bloody waste that the best team doesn't win because the League won't let the ref's get the call right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they were the best team, then they would shot some goals and not 0, or not?

How are the 'best team by far'?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I throw in random words here and there to make that a sentence ;P , my reply would be:

The Premier League table shows that Chelsea is by far better than Liverpool this season. Too bad cup tournaments are about being by far the best team on the night. Well, let's try again next year.

~We are the champions, my friend...

It was a beautiful scene when they received the cup.

chelsea000xu.th.jpgchelsea013qp.th.jpgchelsea022sg.th.jpgchelsea035rv.th.jpg

chelsea047aj.th.jpg chelsea052pg.th.jpgchelsea062oe.th.jpg

And for the protesters, THIS strengthens my argument that it's a team effort, build around the "real" Chelsea, rather than a billionaire effort: Frank Lampard and John Terry are the important guys. Together with foreigners Peter Cech and Jose Mourinho of course ;)

• 2 weeks later...