Bellazon

Football

goose

I never knew you were a Spurs fan! Well anyway, I`m a Liverpool fan when it comes to the prem, so I was quite dissapointed with the result. But you`re right, that was a stunning goal, and the rest of the game provided 3 other great goals as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep, i'm a big spurs fan . . . i was gutted that Spurs didn't hold on to either of their leads 'cos the 3 points would have been great for Spurs' European push.

Spurs will still make it into the UEFA cup though i reckon, next season Champions League and in 5 years we'll be holding the Champions League trophy aloft. Guaranteed ;)

btw, Gerrard's penalty was awful . . . i laughed my head off when i saw it . . . lucky for Spurs he missed

i don't see any probs with Chelsea getting all that money. it makes the premiership and europe more interesting now that there is a new team around rather than boring old Real, AC and Man Utd.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... Real in not more in the CL, because they are not a team. Only with money you could`t build a team. And that`s why I don`t like teams like this. And Chelsea is one of them. Between Chelsea and Man Utd. is a big difference!! ManU get the money because the managed all things good, but Chelsea get the money in the ass... for me it`s a big difference :)

Edit Yeah and now you have 2-4 big big teams and 100 middel-teams and 200 low-bugget....

what do you mean by build a team??? chelsea have a team and a manager and ruddy good team spirit . . . i do not see how this differs from man utd. i don't see why the source of the money makes so much difference . . .

hmm . . . i think that there is more oppurtunity for middle-budget clubs due to the enormous upheavals taking place . . . i reckon that it will make football more interesting . . .

It`s different because other teams have build themselves over years and years, with alot of work, meanwhile Chelsea bult themselves recently on money. They have no special history.

Acro, It`s different from Real Madrid, altho more then half of their titles were won when people couldn`t even kick a ball, Real Madrid is a successful team with a succesful and powerful history.

About Liverpool, it`s hard to tell..and very ironic too, considering that they are still in the CL, and have a shot at actually winning it.

It`s different because other teams have build themselves over years and years, with alot of work, meanwhile Chelsea bult themselves recently on money. They have no special history.

why should history govern how much money a club has and can spend? spurs have a wicked history but i don't say that we should be in the CL or UEFA cup or anything. you have to do it by merit today, not rely on the past . . .

Acro, It`s different from Real Madrid, altho more then half of their titles were won when people couldn`t even kick a ball, Real Madrid is a successful team with a succesful and powerful history.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok this is a point Passion, but when they sold their stadium, then begun their buy orgy and they start to win alot of games.... :D

Well, Chelsea does have a history, even if it has been struggling along the way. When I began with Chelsea when I was in London in 1995-96, Chelsea was already the second best London team.

And the backbone of the team is still John Terry and Frank Lampard, with at least - off the top of my head - Eidur Gudjonsen, Wayne Bridge, Makalele and William Gallas also being pre-Abrahamovic...

Problem of Chelsea isn't history, but style of playing. People hate situation like in match with Barca, when they choose to guard ball in corner instead of good center, just to safe time. Other thing is that Chelsea has very boring line-up. In ManU we have C.Ronaldo, Giggs, RvN, Rooney, very popular players. All they can suprise viewers and fans. In Chelsea is only Robben, others are almost no names. Terry and Lampard are great but they play efective no for the eye.

Milan is also very well balanced team, but Sheva, Kaka, Seedorf, they know how to score beatiful goal. Not speakinh spanish team like Real, Barca, but also Valencia (Aimar).

Well, Chelsea does have a history, even if it has been struggling along the way. When I began with Chelsea when I was in London in 1995-96, Chelsea was already the second best London team.

And the backbone of the team is still John Terry and Frank Lampard, with at least - off the top of my head - Eidur Gudjonsen, Wayne Bridge, Makalele and William Gallas also being pre-Abrahamovic...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Problem of Chelsea isn't history, but style of playing. People hate situation like in match with Barca, when they choose to guard ball in corner instead of good center, just to safe time. Other thing is that Chelsea has very boring line-up. In ManU we have C.Ronaldo, Giggs, RvN, Rooney, very popular players. All they can suprise viewers and fans. In Chelsea is only Robben, others are almost no names. Terry and Lampard are great but they play efective no for the eye.

Milan is also very well balanced team, but Sheva, Kaka, Seedorf, they know how to score beatiful goal. Not speakinh spanish team like Real, Barca, but also Valencia (Aimar).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

recent stuff I've heard/seen:

Gary Neville sent off against Everton for kicking the football into the crowd after they jeered him!! Although the jeering was pretty harsh . . . apparently the ball hit a little kid . . .

Barthez banned for 3 months for spitting at the referee!!