Bellazon

Football

goose

Wow what a great match.

It was best our match in this season. Barca has poor defense, but till yesterday only Chelsea managed to score them 4 goals. Luxemburgo found key, I lost faith in his coach skills. Good 2 actions from right side of pitch. Im happy by goal of Raul. The Captain has to find his good form. Very beatiful pass by Beckham in goal of Owen. Made in Engalnd ;)

Hala Madrid

Last Night's CL Results:

Bayern 3-2 Chelsea (on aggregate Chelsea 6-5 Bayern) . . . Chelsea go through :)

A Lampard strike and a Drogba header ensured that Chelsea progressed to the semi-finals.

post-451-0-1446013847-37669_thumb.jpg

Inter - AC Milan match abandoned after flares were thrown on the pitch and one hit, the AC Milan keeper, Dida. AC Milan were winning 1-0 (3-0 on aggregate) when the game was abandoned.

post-451-0-1446013847-41337_thumb.jpg

UEFA are meeting on Friday to decide what to do about the incident at the Inter-AC match and will probably award the match to AC, fine Inter and force Inter to play behind closed doors.

However, I personally think that UEFA are gonna be incredibly lenient again on continental teams and fans since they will not ban Inter, or Italian teams as a whole (remember the Roma incident when Frisk was struck by a razorblade), from European competitions for 5 years as they did to British teams in the 1980's and they do not expel teams from the tournament as they often threaten to do to the English national team. I hate UEFA <_<

However, I personally think that UEFA are gonna be incredibly lenient again on continental teams and fans since they will not ban Inter, or Italian teams as a whole (remember the Roma incident when Frisk was struck by a razorblade), from European competitions for 5 years as they did to British teams in the 1980's and they do not expel teams from the tournament as they often threaten to do to the English national team. I hate UEFA <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its because that Italians have big influence on UEFA. Few years ago horrible incident happened in Krakow during Wisla - Parma match in UEFA CUP. Supporter of Wisla threw knife which hit Dino Baggio. Wisla was banned for year from Europe Competition. Nothing similar happened after Frisk was hit and probably it won't happen now.

Last Night's CL Results:

Juventus 0-0 Liverpool (Liverpool Win 2-1 on Aggregate!!)

Liverpool win 2-1 on agregate to set up an all English semi-final which means that an English team will be in the final of the Champions League this year!! Yay!!

But Liverpool's semi-final with Chelsea will be hard 'cos Chelsea will have 12 players now that Mourinho is back ;) . Can 'Rafa The Gaffer' really compete with Mourinho??? We shall see . . .

Sadly the match was overshadowed by Italian hooliganism AGAIN after Liverpool fans were attacked before the match and one was injured last night. I still cannot understand why English teams are punished severely and are threatened with expulsion from competitions so many times when the Italians are now FAR worse. For example England were threatened with expulsion from Euro 2004 if English people misbehaved ANYWHERE in Portugal even if they were not even there for the football . . . sorry for my little rant :blush:

post-451-0-1446013853-55946_thumb.jpg

PSV 1-1 Lyon (Teams Drew 2-2 on Aggregate)

PSV Won 4-2 on Penalties

A goal from Arsenal-reject Sylvain Wiltord for Lyon put them ahead before the Brazilian Alex equalised for PSV taking it to exra time and subsequently penalties. Gomes (the goalkeeper) starred for PSV, saving two penalties, before PSV's Summer signing, Robert, scored the winner to send PSV through.

so this year's champions league tops scorers are knocked out by the runaway Dutch leaders to set up an AC Milan - PSV semi-final

Can Crespo play for Milan in the (probable) final against Chelsea?

Go Chelsea!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep . . . chelsea said that he would be allowed to play against them. seems like a rather stupid thing to do especially after the Morientes-Real Madrid thing last season/

Can Crespo play for Milan in the (probable) final against Chelsea?

Go Chelsea!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup Crespo should play for the match.

Anyway, I`ll give my thoughts..on the CL games this week

I wanted Bayern to advance, and they had a hell of a chance, but it seems that Chelsea got luckier then to allow 3 goals in.

I thought Juventus would beat Liverpool, I was dead sure of it..and altho Juve were dominent in yesterday`s game, Liverpool pulls it and advances..which makes me happy, cuz God knows how much I hate Capello, and Juve..and how much I like Liverpool[possibly my 3rd or 4th favorite team]

The European Derby between Milan and Inter was an absolutele disgrace[as I wrote in my thread] I can`t believe some people`s levels of maturity. That was totally unacceptable and it might cost Inter ALOT.

My predictions were also wrong on PSV-Lyon..but looks like we`ll be seeing PSV in the semiz.

FORZA MILAN!

Well, Crespo could play but he CAN'T. There is a condition in his loan: he can't play against Chelsea, so no, if Milan face Chelase in the final Crespo won't be able to play.

UEFA Decision about Inter:

4 cup mathces without public: that was the judg'es decision. If something happens in the next years, it will be extended to 2 other matches without public.

Well, Crespo could play but he CAN'T. There is a condition in his loan: he can't play against Chelsea, so no, if Milan face Chelase in the final Crespo won't be able to play.

UEFA Decision about Inter:

4 cup mathces without public: that was the judg'es decision. If something happens in the next  years, it will be extended to 2 other matches without public.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two points were also awarded to Milan, hence we won 5-0 on aggregate...anyway, IF we reach the final, Crespo will be missed..but Sheva can do the scorin job :D

We'll have a lot of fun with a Chelsea-Milan final :)

:woot: Go Chelsea!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don`t like Chelsea, they get over 500 Million form the russian billionari... The are like Real... It`s easy to get good if you can buy every player you want... But what is this for a team... Ok but I`m thinking so :D

btw, did anyone see Erik Edman (Tottenham left back) score his amazing goal against Liverpool on Saturday??? it was such a great strike from about 35 or 40 yards out rifled straight into the top right corner. great goal!!

my goal of the season :) . . . but then again i'm biased 'cos i'm a Spurs fan

I don`t like Chelsea, they get over 500 Million form the  russian billionari... The are like Real... It`s easy to get good if you can buy every player you want...  But what is this for a team... Ok but I`m thinking so :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol! Noone likes Chelsea, other then Chelsea fans..seriously, almost everyone I know hates them, for the same reason as you. I used to like them, but the whole hype around the money and power is gettin kind annoying, and I`m getting turned off... <_<

btw, did anyone see Erik Edman (Tottenham left back) score his amazing goal against Liverpool on Saturday??? it was such a great strike from about 35 or 40 yards out rifled straight into the top right corner. great goal!!

my goal of the season  :)  . . . but then again i'm biased 'cos i'm a Spurs fan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never knew you were a Spurs fan! Well anyway, I`m a Liverpool fan when it comes to the prem, so I was quite dissapointed with the result. But you`re right, that was a stunning goal, and the rest of the game provided 3 other great goals as well.