Bellazon

Football

goose

Adriano is insanely good from what I have seen . . . hence the reason why Inter have put a £40 million on his head!!

. . . but personally I am waiting for Tevez to come to Europe . . . I've heard that Tevez is amazing!!

Tevez is amazing from what I`ve seen, especially considering his age.

Adriano is insanely good from what I have seen . . . hence the reason why Inter have put a £40 million on his head!!

. . . but personally I am waiting for Tevez to come to Europe . . . I've heard that Tevez is amazing!!

Tevez is amazing from what I`ve seen, especially considering his age.

in a preseason friendly between Boca and Man. Utd., Ruu van Nistelrooy went into the Boca changing room at the end to ask if he could swap shirts with Tevez 'cos Tevez played so well, allegedly . . .

I wouldn`t mind him, if he wasn`t so overrated. Every manc will say that RVN is the best striker in the world. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you get tickets in the end???

that would be an awesome match to go and watch . . .

RESULTS from LAST NIGHT:

Chelsea 4 - 2 Bayern

^shame that Ballack dived to get a 93rd minute penalty 'cos Chelsea deserved the 4-1 win i though since they were terrorising Bayern :(

AC Milan 2 - 0 Inter

^Inter were unlucky not to get a goal in the first half . . . i feel for them . . . . but i see that AC Milan are a very strong team

Newcastle 1 - 0 Sporting Lisbon

Newcastle edged it from what i heard . . . how on earth did Alan Shearer get that much space in the box especially after he almost scored in exactly the same way just minutes before the goal???

Sounness still couldn't trust Bowyer and Dyer to be on the pitch at the same time ;) . . . the Newcastle fans forgave them both after their disgraceful yet hilarious fight as well . . .

sounds like the second leg might be quite tight :)

Bayern only has to score 1 goal to go through, because they scored a double at away.

the mascot, this is a late reply..but Serbia and Spain resulted with 0-0. Serbia attacked very well,and Spain defended very well..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: no . . . bayern have to score 2 'cos they lost 4-2 and they need 2 goals to bring it bac to 4-4

woah!!! great match earlier!!!

Real Madrid 4-2 Barcelona

it was a great end to end match which has narrowed Barca's La Liga lead to only 6 points . . . do you reckon that Real will catch Barca up??

also, great freekick by Ronaldinho and a start as well as a goal for Michael Owen . . . shocking