Bellazon

Football

goose

Arghh. Barca 0 - 0 United.

Very entertaining match. It was nice to see Cristiano being shut down by Barca! Barca also had like 20 shots, but still no goals!

It was a very intense match! Especially the penalty at like the 2nd minute [which in fact, cristiano missed].

How am i only discovering this thread now??!! :o :o

Anyway,,

I am a HUGE fan of Manchester United,, best team in the world,,but my god did we have a bad game on wednesday :(

And i felt sorry for Cristiano because every time he got the ball there was about 3 players crouding around him,,so therefore he couldn't play the game he wanted,,but i feel real confident about next week at Old Trafford,,I think Ronaldo will shine in this game (at least i hope he does),,

And saturday,,the title decider :ninja: I'm so excited about this game!!,,and i really hope Cris plays good in this game too so he can silence all those RETARTED critics!!,,any other Devoted MAN UTD fans?? :p

And i felt sorry for Cristiano because every time he got the ball there was about 3 players crouding around him,,so therefore he couldn't play the game he wanted

Are you serious?! Manchester was the one that was playing waaaaaaay too defensivly! Manchester's line-up..

---------VDS--------

-------Ronaldo------

----------------------

----------------------

-------The rest------

---------------------- :whistle:

Even Rooney and Tevez were defending! So please, watch a replay, and see how many players Messi or Eto'o had on them. :ninja: :p

Did i say Man U weren't playing defensively?? no i didn't,, i said ronaldo always had players really close to him so he couldn't play with as much freedom as he usually does,, <_<

And as well if you've seen most of our matches this season u wud know that tevez and rooney are always getting back to help out the full backs and midfielders,,so dont seem so suprised that they were defending the other night!

And dont ask me to go watch a replay i know exactly how the game was played,, :cain:

barca dominated the game but as much as it pains me i have to say that old trafford is a fortress and i can only pray for the catalans to win. :cry2:

will someone :avada: me when i say that ronaldo missing the penalty was funny as hell? :rofl:

c'mon. he rarely misses that so don't :war: me coz i seem to be the only non-manU fan in here.