Bellazon

Beri Smither
Thumbnail

jal718

:wave:

thanks for posting, beautiful pictures of her :kiss: :kiss:

Beri Smither (born June 22, 1971 in Salem, Oregon) is an American supermodel.

Immediately after high school, Beri left Oregon to begin her modeling career in Paris, France.

From the 1990's onwards, Beri worked with model agent Michael Flutie of Company Model Management in New York City and she achieved success. She has graced numerous magazine covers including Vogue (magazine), ELLE, Glamour (magazine), Cosmopolitan (magazine), and New York (magazine). She appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1998. Beri has collaborated with photographers such as Peter Lindbergh, Herb Ritts, and Patrick Demarchelier.

Beri still models in advertising campaigns to this day and most recently appeared in an editorial spread in the October, 2006 issue of Condé Nast Traveler. Beri is also currently featured in several national ad campaigns including Levi's, The Gap and Target. Beri continues to be managed by Michael Flutie and her current New York modeling agency is Ford Models.

Beri_Smither2311077_2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:wave: :wave: hello my dear friends

I have replace all the pictures that I have posted before, so take a look back :blush:

I was using ImageShadow and the site is now gone, so I tryed to posted them like they was before...

Enjoy :grouphug:

• 3 weeks later...