Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

^ Such a sweet interview :smile: I do hope to see her in a movie with a big role, it'd be interesting and I have a feeling she would be quite a good actress.

Yes i hope it too, to see her in a movie. It doesn't have to be a big role at the beginning. Just a good role and then maybe she would get more and bigger parts. It's just she is saying this for such a long time now she wants to be a actress. . . So i hope this year it will happen and not just playing herself like in Ocean's eight. But at least it something to start with.  

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Yes i hope it too, to see her in a movie. It doesn't have to be a big role at the beginning. Just a good role and then maybe she would get more and bigger parts. It's just she is saying this for such a long time now she wants to be a actress. . . So i hope this year it will happen and not just playing herself like in Ocean's eight. But at least it something to start with.  

True! Although I'm excited to see her in Ocean's Eight, it'd be fun to see her do something different too. And she has definitely talked about it for quite a while.. I think the first time I remember her saying it was in 2004 during an interview? Not sure, maybe she has mentioned it before.

22 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

She deleted the Workout Videos. I didn't found it on another fan account. If someone has it, thanks for posting it again.

There you go :smile: I don't know why she deleted them tho, they were her usual workout videos, I didn't heard complaints about them.