Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Hi girls!

You can download the full show directly from this VS´ PUBLIC link here: https://dm.victoriassecret.com/appfeatures/1267927193470/20161206_1180x664_fullshow_REV.mp4

Just right click the link and select "save link as".

Enjoy dears!! :-)

BTW, thanks so much to @duhampi and rest of the Adriana´s forum members for all the nice pics that you usually share here!

ps: did you notice how few Adriana´s backstage and after party videos are available? Internet this year is full of the new "VS´ Social Media Queens" videos, but quite few from our Queen... 

Do Adriana ought to fire her PR staff  or it was her decision of not being available for the press this year? 

Will be VERY grateful if you can share HQ Adriana´s backstage videos (interviews, etc).

THANKS!

A vsfs 2016 backstage video from yahoo style that wasn't posted here yet, Adriana and other models tlak about what they want to eat after the show.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/victorias-secret-angels-unwind-show-231721368.html

@AdrianaSuperFan This year there aren't many interviews of Adriana backstage, not because she didn't release them, I saw many pictures and videos on social media of her being interviewed but, as you already noticed, this year all the media attention was for those socialite so they posted their interviews and not Adriana's ones :sad: 

Dear @nhlovesadri, thanks for that link darling!! :D

Regarding this year´s lack of Adriana´s backstage footage I´m very angry due to people and Media used to pay a lot of attention to Adriana & Alessandra (like Ed Razek , Olivier Rousteing, Vogue, Yahoo, Fashion TV, etc), this year were all the time with those Social Media´s "No fashion skills nor discipline nobodies" like Gigi ( aka:" I´m so rich that I can lose the Models´ flight and not be punished by VS"), Kendall (aka: "I can barely walk straight...don´t ask me to know how to walk like a model"), etc.

Even Olivier, who last year said that he "loves Adriana so much" this year was desperate to interview all these new "Instagram newbies".

Come on Olivier...you can´t ever box like a man!! Did you see Vogue´s boxing video with Adriana?? LOL, Adriana boxing skills, comparing to Olivier´s, look like Mike Tyson!