Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Hey everyone! I'm back with another request/question. I'm looking for another video. Does anyone know/remember the video where she's shooting on a beach and is playing with maracas and a hula hoop? Where can I find the video? I don't even remember what shoot it was for.

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrW68jCy9pc...feature=related

It's a 5 HOUR long video of Adriana waving a flag in super slow-motion and high definition quality.

In other words, heaven.

Thx Sheeb that is cool it does seem to zoom in and out and stuff.

I downloaded the 720p version it was 3.6 GB LOL, just need to find the loop point cuz I'm not keeping an almost 4Gb video.

God bless High Definition and beautiful, sweet hearted women (waving flags)

haha Mavi video is so cute

but not all men in Turkey are ugly like that...We have also handsome boys too :blush:

I am sure that's true-just like everywhere else LOL I love her in that commerial.She was looking great!

Adriana dancing in Prada in a film Love Magazine made whilst shooting for the Schiaparelli Prada Met exhibition

http://adrilimafans.blogspot.com.br/2012/0...curacha-em.html

I am so disappointed with this video.It's more like Adriana's feet dancing???? Where was the rest of her in that shot, how dumb :( When there is video of Ms Lima, people want to see the whole package or at least that pretty face :heart: