Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have this interview of adriana?

Adriana Lima on Fashion TV LONG interview couture,design,run [video unavailable]

07:56

Adriana Lima on Fashion TV Interview!

I had it favorited in my youtube account but the video is no longer available. Basically its a 7 minute backstage interview with adriana. I believe this is teh early 2000's. She is modeling in sau paulo (spelling) and its brazilian fashion week. It shows clips of her walking down the run way and clips of her backstage getting make up put on.

In the meantime I'll browse through this section thanks. .

Adriana Lima on Fashion TV LONG interview couture,design,run [video unavailable]

I had it favorited in my youtube account but the video is no longer available. Basically its a 7 minute backstage interview with adriana. I believe this is teh early 2000's. She is modeling in sau paulo (spelling) and its brazilian fashion week. It shows clips of her walking down the run way and clips of her backstage getting make up put on.

I have this one on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uyJo4llbSo

You know what I'd like to see....MTV cribs with Adriana and Alessandra!!! I would LOVE to see where they're living and what they're houses look like!!

Me too. I would like to see 30 mins of her instead of 6 or how ever long? I wish MTV would do a "Diary" special with her.

You know what I'd like to see....MTV cribs with Adriana and Alessandra!!! I would LOVE to see where they're living and what they're houses look like!!

Me too. I would like to see 30 mins of her instead of 6 or how ever long? I wish MTV would do a "Diary" special with her.

I agree. I would love to see Adriana's home.

but you know they have that stuff only for the unimportant people <_<

Not the important people, that actually matter like Adriana.

I have this one on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uyJo4llbSo

thanks so much :kiss: