Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Yayyy! Thanks for sharing this vid. I'm soooooooooooooooo excited to see the pictures because People always makes the, er, people on the most beautiful, er, people list look so gorgeous and natural! Yay! I remember when they did Christina Aguilera she looked amazing because it was during her black and white hair days and they totally bleached her hair and made her look so light and natural and fresh. Like her Versace ads, but without the whole dark fantasy theme. Why am I still talking!? :p I guess I'm just really excited. THANKS AGAIN! :heart: :heart:

GRRR!

Just saw the People video... Adriana is lovely in it ( her smile is so powerful!) But jeez! She deserves more of the spotlight! It's always Alessandra, Izabel or Selita on the screen... I have nothing against them but I'm selfish: I want more of Adri :p !

Can someone please tell me what she says between 1m25s and 1m31s? English is not my "first" langage and with Adriana's accent (I love it btw), I wasn't able to understand.

Can someone please tell me what she says between 1m25s and 1m31s? English is not my "first" langage and with Adriana's accent (I love it btw), I wasn't able to understand.

She says she likes to sleep 8 hours a day and keep a balanced diet - I'm guessing they asked her what she does to maintain her looks or something? :)