Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

http://www.zekitriko.com/mayo/eng/v8.swf

Does anyone have this video? Please please please. OMG. I would love you forever!!!

And i read someone posted this on WFT:

*********Well I have been watching FTV all day! And they had a huge interview of Adriana on today, she was talking about her career and her family and her mom. She was getting very emotional about how much she loves her mom. Then they started to ask her about her career and she was talking about her fans and then she said that she was very tender hearted and she reads alot of the stuff about her, and it hurts her feelings when she sees rumors. She said she loves her fans for sticking up for her and everything, and then she was addressing the rumors of her and lenny and then she addressed the breast issue and she really started to cry and looked into the camera and said thankyou to all her fans for sticking by her and believing her, and she looked right int he camera and in port. said I do not have fake breasts. Then she went on to talk about thiongs she is doing right now, and her love life and she didn't talk much about it but she did say I am recently single. They asked her who her best friends were and she said Raica and Gisele. She said she was also very close with Isabeli.

They also had an Angel Tour thing on and she went up to the camera and said watch this and then backup and started dancing and shaking her tushy and started singing You can do it but your ass into it. But when it said ass she was singing "You can do put your beep into it" She goes my mom taught me to be a lady and she laughed.

Once I edit the videos I will post them**********

Does anyone have that???