Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Does anyone have a youtube video of Adriana speaking in a commercial? Like the Maybelline one?

Anyone? Or does anyone know when the commercial came out? I think it was the only Maybelline commercial where she was speaking in her own voice. It takes forever for me to see the clips on YouTube, so that's why I was wondering if anyone knew the direct link so I wouldn't have to waste all of that time to look for the thirty second clip. Thanks for the help! :)

Does anyone have a youtube video of Adriana speaking in a commercial? Like the Maybelline one?

Anyone? Or does anyone know when the commercial came out? I think it was the only Maybelline commercial where she was speaking in her own voice. It takes forever for me to see the clips on YouTube, so that's why I was wondering if anyone knew the direct link so I wouldn't have to waste all of that time to look for the thirty second clip. Thanks for the help! :)

She speaks with her own voice in this one:

at 00:21. It's the Norwegian version of the commercial so no dubbing is required, she only says one line though.

Btw. does anyone have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbi_UNlYFQU and

in HQ avi? Also the one where she is interviewed at the late late show with a scottish(?) host? All the links for that one has expired. Anyone can help? :)

at 00:21. It's the Norwegian version of the commercial so no dubbing is required, she only says one line though.

I'm looking for the US version. She speaks more than just: "Style your lashes." BUT it is a commercial for the lashes.

I'm looking for the US version. She speaks more than just: "Style your lashes." BUT it is a commercial for the lashes.

I have the US version of that same commercial but she does'nt say anything at all in that one

I really really don't know how to use the quote feature, so i'm gonna answer by the poster name.

IceMan9N9, i have a working link of that interview, the one on the show called " Late late show with Craig Kilborn". It's actually one of my favorites, seeing the host kinda mesmerized by Adriana's undeniable beauty. It's great to see Adriana joking too.

Here's the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...;q=adriana+lima

If you want to download it, you should use www.keepvid.com and follow the easy procedures, but you'll end up with a flv file and logically, you will need a player that can read flash videos.

Hope i helped.

I really really don't know how to use the quote feature, so i'm gonna answer by the poster name.

IceMan9N9, i have a working link of that interview, the one on the show called " Late late show with Craig Kilborn". It's actually one of my favorites, seeing the host kinda mesmerized by Adriana's undeniable beauty. It's great to see Adriana joking too.

Here's the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...;q=adriana+lima

If you want to download it, you should use www.keepvid.com and follow the easy procedures, but you'll end up with a flv file and logically, you will need a player that can read flash videos.

Hope i helped.

Thank you Badmoogle! I did'nt know you could do that, but i was hoping to get it in higher quality. Saw it was captured by Azkid and he is a member here on the forums. Anyone has his capture in avi?

By the way Badmoogle to use the quote function just press the reply button next to the quote button on the right side, if the quote button has a red - (minus sign) press it again to make it + (plus sign), then press the reply button :)

hi guys, i need your help..

can someone send me the video of VS fashion show 05 and 06 in HD..

i replaced my hard drive (quit working) and lost everything..so im starting all over again so please help me..thanks

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2005 - 5,3 GB

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2006 - 5,7 GB

i can send it to you but it will take 30 hours <_< i feel with you :cry: rip hdd