Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

carlaarb6 ig stories

Not trying to be funny and rude, I'm honestly just annoyed with how much Adriana let this man affect her own life

ANYWAYS, I quoted to say its kinda weird to see all of this personal and low key footage and they aren't all up under each other. But we are subjected and must see him all up under adriana and all that on the red carpet. Like, why isn't it like that in private. They not even sitting next to each other on the bus lol. I just say that because the responses of Andre being all up in her red carpet shots as if he is the star be annoying people, and I thought Adriana just can't keep her hands off him. So to see them be like that in regular footage of them is interesting and still annoying, because why can't he give her this space when she at events.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Not trying to be funny and rude, I'm honestly just annoyed with how much Adriana let this man affect her own life

ANYWAYS, I quoted to say its kinda weird to see all of this personal and low key footage and they aren't all up under each other. But we are subjected and must see him all up under adriana and all that on the red carpet. Like, why isn't it like that in private. They not even sitting next to each other on the bus lol. I just say that because the responses of Andre being all up in her red carpet shots as if he is the star be annoying people, and I thought Adriana just can't keep her hands off him. So to see them be like that in regular footage of them is interesting and still annoying, because why can't he give her this space when she at events.

I also think its very odd that they always need to be kissing for the camera. It'd be one thing if it was one or two times or they didnt know they were being photographed. But HAVING to do it every single time for the cameras has become odd. Actually I dont know why Andre even poses with her on the carpet. Every single one. No one is trying to take his picture. Its actually annoying because it cuts back on the amount of photos people (stylists, media, etc) can choose from to post. 

19 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I also think its very odd that they always need to be kissing for the camera. It'd be one thing if it was one or two times or they didnt know they were being photographed. But HAVING to do it every single time just has become odd. Actually I dont know why Andre even poses with her on the carpet. No one is trying to take his picture. Its actually annoying because it cuts back on the amount of photos people (stylists, media, etc) can choose from to post. 

Yeah, especially when you see them do it in video, it doesn't actually look genuine- it comes off as they planned on doing it. Funny enough we never seen Adriana be like that with any of the other men. The closest was marko, but still it was tamed. She would kiss his cheek and just cuddle beside him. Her and andre do more than that, and as I said sometimes in video it seems planned instead of spontaneous, especially considering that they aren't that affectionate in non-public content. Its like it gets turned on during red carpet. Like is she trying to use her being at these places to get people to notice him/pay attention to him or what? Starting to look like that, wouldn't be the first time some big female celeb use her own platform and opportunities to help build up her partner

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, especially when you see them do it in video, it doesn't actually look genuine- it comes off as they planned on doing it. Funny enough we never seen Adriana be like that with any of the other men. The closest was marko, but still it was tamed. She would kiss his cheek and just cuddle beside him. Her and andre do more than that, and as I said sometimes in video it seems planned instead of spontaneous, especially considering that they aren't that in non-public content. Like is she trying to use her being at these places to get people to notice him/pay attention to him or what? Starting to look like that, wouldn't be the first time some big female celeb use her own platform and opportunities to help build up her partner

Well i think the point of her going to all those film related events since being with him, has been to help him out. And help him meet people in the industry. I didn't get it at first since she started doing this within a few months of being him. Now that he is the father of her baby and will probably marry him, then i can understand her wanting to help him in that way by taking him to such events. However, giving him the opportunity to meet other directors, producers, etc should in itself be more than enough. I don't see the need for him to be front and center in all their photos. I think it's odd since I don't believe Adriana has ever been one to be doing such things for the cameras.