Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

^ I really don't understand why he was part of that. Guess he wanted a piece of her check? Idk its just very very weird. He has been pretty involved with anything she does since they started dating. He is always there. It was actually odd not seeing him anywhere in sight at the Wang show, prob cause he couldn't be there backstage lol. No other guy she's been with has been so in her business. And its why I've disliked him from the start. I would be indifferent about him since there's hardly anything to know about him, but he appears to interfere/insert himself with her career.

35 minutes ago, lucyford said:

^ I really don't understand why he was part of that. Guess he wanted a piece of her check? Idk its just very very weird. He has been pretty involved with anything she does since they started dating. He is always there. It was actually odd not seeing him anywhere in sight at the Wang show, prob cause he couldn't be there backstage lol. No other guy she's been with has been so in her business. And its why I've disliked him from the start. I would be indifferent about him since there's hardly anything to know about him, but he appears to interfere/insert himself with her career.

I have a feeling that this will end badly. 

I don't see the need for him to appear in the video either. I guess it was a demand/suggestion from Adriana or her team/agent (André himself lol). The commercial claim is Adriana, who is a world famous model and who has built part of her personal brand closely associated with working out and the gym, she is the appropriate image for that brand. But Andre? Nobody knows him, many people don't even associate him with Adriana.

21 minutes ago, borg said:

I don't see the need for him to appear in the video either. I guess it was a demand/suggestion from Adriana or her team/agent (André himself lol). The commercial claim is Adriana, who is a world famous model and who has built part of her personal brand closely associated with working out and the gym, she is the appropriate image for that brand. But Andre? Nobody knows him, many people don't even associate him with Adriana.

And the brand didn't even include him in their posts ! He needs to go do his own thing because imo it's starting to make her look unprofessional. If anyone from her team was requesting that, it would have been Laurent her publicist and Andre's friend -_-

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

And the brand didn't even include him in their posts ! He needs to go do his own thing because imo it's starting to make her look unprofessional. If anyone from her team was requesting that, it would have been Laurent her publicist and Andre's friend -_-

yes like I said before. He’s enjoying her lifestyle. He sees her as his ticket in the big leagues. 

23 hours ago, laeteita said:

The ORO caffeine capsules are part of the commercial but what i understand is Adriana cannot take them probably due to pregnancy. Adriana adverstises her bottle and Andre joined her to advertise ORO's. Companies always show the results and effects of the products in their commercials since Adriana can't take them they had to have Andre in my opinion. In commercial they show how capsules boost his energy, his part is related to the ORO not her designed bottle.