Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

@ekn was it this one?

https://www.mako.co.il/good-evening-with-guy-pines-all-the-articles?subChannelId=69f33193ceead710VgnVCM200000650a10acRCRD&vcmid=2fde3acddb5bd710VgnVCM200000650a10acRCRD

I downloaded it too but Bellazon doesn't let me upload it, it says error upload failed as soon as I try to load it.

10 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@ekn was it this one?

https://www.mako.co.il/good-evening-with-guy-pines-all-the-articles?subChannelId=69f33193ceead710VgnVCM200000650a10acRCRD&vcmid=2fde3acddb5bd710VgnVCM200000650a10acRCRD

I downloaded it too but Bellazon doesn't let me upload it, it says error upload fialed as soon as I try to load it.

sorry didn't notice your first quote. Yes that link, i think BZ has problem, i actually can upload it but only i can see it apparently.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

@ekn it was working when you first uploaded it, i’m sure bc i even downloaded it. It would automatically recover soon. Sometimes happen when the size is this big.

She said she supposed to leave yesterday but i think she is still in Israel.

27 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@ekn it was working when you first uploaded it, i’m sure bc i even downloaded it. It will automatically recover soon. Sometimes happen when the size is this big.

She said she supposed to leave yesterday but i think she is still in Israel.

Interview happened after midnight (on December 13) so maybe she meant today ( December 14) not yesterday. 

2 hours ago, ekn said:

Interview happened after midnight (on December 13) so maybe she meant today ( December 14) not yesterday. 

The show ended at 5-6 am in Israel timezone, starting at 2 am so they could broadcast it at 7 pm on Fox in the USA; she didn't sleep yesterday, so it's very liekly she rested a bit today before leaving.

14 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

The show ended at 5-6 am in Israel timezone, starting at 2 am so they could broadcast it at 7 pm on Fox in the USA; she didn't sleep yesterday, so it's very liekly she rested a bit today before leaving.

But she said in the interview she was leaving that day. She prob slept on the long plane ride. 

2 hours ago, ekn said:

Ok you’re right i missed the point that it was already Monday in Israel during the final so she literally meant today (tuesday). Laurent posted from Jerusalem today and Adriana was the first one to like his post. There is no airport in Jerusalem due to security issues and they’re getting far from the airports by going to Jerusalem. Eilat is closer to the international airports. 
@lucyford she said tomorrow.