Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

@ekn YouTube doesn't show some videos to the some locations. Mostly, because of copyright issues or leave it to the uploaders preferences. That's why maybe you didn't find.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

^this is the full video

While i was watching this video  to see more of Adriana than we got from Instagram post, i noticed Lenny Kravitz was the performer at the event too. So maybe this is the event they met at. Dates matches.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, nhlovesadri said:

From Amfar 2017 but new to me:

This video reminded me how much i miss her at such events. Almost a year passed since her last interview, it was Vogue Middle East Live, we can't get any information from her since then. I'm curious about her brand, i hope her Vincent Peters photoshoot comes with an interview so she clears some misunderstandings about her agency and brand.

On 6/13/2021 at 10:34 PM, nhlovesadri said:

I cut Adriana's part only of the restuarant live show, and uploaded it on DepositFile for everyone to download. Link here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/ne3a952p7

@nhlovesadri Thank you for cutting her part. I waited until i had free time to watch it properly after i saw the length of the original video because i didn't know Adriana's part lasts 5 minutes.

What i noticed in general, when Adriana involves into something, there is always attribution to the Brazil. They asked her to prepare something from Brazilian cuisine or maybe she chose i don't know but i like this.

Another thing i notice in the video is, she made it so obvious that she read her line from a monitor or a prompter. I always wanted to see Adriana hosting a TV Show after she retires from runway, i love her positive energy while she is in front of the camera but i think she needs to improve her skills. She needs to work on it.

@pattI noticed the same thing. It was painfully obvious she was reading from a monitor. And it was unexpected because she did have that hosting gig a few years ago and I'm sure read prompters for some vs/maybelline stuff before. I would assume she just did not look at what she was going to say ahead of time cause I had never noticed that from her.

21 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@pattI noticed the same thing. It was painfully obvious she was reading from a monitor. And it was unexpected because she did have that hosting gig a few years ago and I'm sure read prompters for some vs/maybelline stuff before. I would assume she just did not look at what she was going to say ahead of time cause I had never noticed that from her.

Probably they didn't send her the script to study, being just a few simple lines. So she had to read while recording and they didn't take many takes, I would be surprised if they did reshoot something twice in fact.

• 2 weeks later...