Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

The interview for FNI was actually quite nice, the interviewer was really good and covered so many different topics and Adriana was so open about so many things. I enjoyed it quite a lot.

I've enjoyed it too. At some point, I've seen she was having hard time explaining or expressing more of her thoughts but I understand since it was in English.

I wonder if she is really working on cosmetics or a skincare line. Coz if it is a cosmetics then no longer Maybelline.

ย 

ย 

@adamamaย Right I was confused if she meant skincare. Because if itโ€™s cosmetic, I hope itโ€™s a collaboration with maybelline. I know Gigi has done a collab with them before. It would be kinda dumb to start her cosmetic line considering sheย doesnโ€™t even do her makeup well and just doesnโ€™t seem very into it.ย Plus everyone and their mother has a makeup lineย these days. Sheโ€™s much better off staying with maybelline than making her own