Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Screen recorded the 2 moments she was in the live from Diddy. The quality is crap because her signal was bad, and she had a problem with her home's lights. The video format is .mkv, idk if phones can see it well, but on pc it works (or try the VLC app for the phone). Bellazon doesn't support that format, so you'll have to download it.

Damn it uploaded only the first one, I'll try to reupload. Please tell me if it works.

2020-04-13 09-42-58.mkv

2020-04-13 09-45-51.mkv

13 hours ago, lucyford said:

She joined Diddy’s live today. I saved it but it won’t let me upload it. It just says “-200”

You shouldn’t receive this error message if you tried to upload only her part. 
It must be hard to edit a 4 hours long video but if you could downloaded it, you can cut it online to upload here.

10 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Screen recorded the 2 moments she was in the live from Diddy. The quality is crap because her signal was bad, and she had a problem with her home's lights. The video format is .mkv, idk if phones can see it well, but on pc it works (or try the VLC app for the phone). Bellazon doesn't support that format, so you'll have to download it.

Damn it uploaded only the first one, I'll try to reupload. Please tell me if it works.

2020-04-13 09-42-58.mkv 8.54 MB · 5 downloads

2020-04-13 09-45-51.mkv 35.45 MB · 7 downloads

Thanks 

There is a trick; if you screen record the download-able video on chrome extension you can get it in better quality.

26 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@laeteita I was using the Chrome extention, on pc. What should I do?

That extension allows you to download live videos in good quality as possible, that's how ig.lives.tv kind of websites can download them in hq.

But as i saw on your videos you just clicked to watch the live video and then started to record screen so you recorded the video for viewing not the one is for downloading that comes with download option. No matter if you are on Mac or Windows it works.

15 minutes ago, laeteita said:

That extension allows you to download live videos in good quality as possible, that's how ig.lives.tv kind of websites can download them in hq.

But as i saw on your videos you just clicked to watch the live video and then started to record screen so you recorded the video for viewing not the one is for downloading that comes with download option. No matter if you are on Mac or Windows it works.

I tired last time with the medium video but it makes me install something on the pc, then it says the download of that video isn't available/doesn't work :(

32 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I tired last time with the medium video but it makes me install something on the pc, then it says the download of that video isn't available/doesn't work :(

You must have followed the old instructions to get the videos but extention updated itself and old methods are not working anymore. There are videos on youtube that show how it works now if you’re interested. I’m not good at explaining technical info.
Thanks for videos again.