Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

55 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She was also supposed to be at NYFW instead of Qatar, she herself said it. LOL

But going London might not related to FW because she shot her line for Puma there so i still have Hope for London.

When she said she was going to NYFW it was still some weeks before and she did say she didn’t have anything booked yet. On the Vogue video, she’s packing for Qatar and London. So I wonder if she got cancelled or skipped cause she got sick. 

On 1/27/2020 at 7:32 AM, lucyford said:

She named two of the styles after Valentine and Sienna. She said she wants her lingerie and skin care line. And that she’s going to Super Bowl and NYFW the week after. So I guess no Oscar weekend

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wwd.com/accessories-news/eyewear/adriana-lima-eyewear-prive-revaux-and-her-1203452155/amp/

“I’ll be there. I don’t have anything booked yet but most likely I will,” she said.

@lucyford Agree on she was more certain about going to London but good thing is she didn't say it was for FW so she still can do whatever she was planning to do. Maybe just delayed due to her sickness as you said.

^ forgot 2, because my ig had the brilliant idea of skipping them altogheter...

Love this eye makeup, the lips less but anyway she looks stunning :heart:

11 hours ago, ekn said:

Second part of In The Know video. Only available on Facebook for now. https://www.facebook.com/WatchShesInTheKnow/videos/194824961788893/

Adriana Lima talks about embracing motherhood and sexuality

This is actually really good. AND no errors Yay!