Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Thanks to a dear friend, the torrent in HD of the full Next in Fashion season 1. She is in episode 5, so on your torrent downlod manager don't forget to select only the 5th espisode if you are interested only in her like me:

https://limetorrents.unblockit.biz/Next-In-Fashion-S01-1080p-NF-WEBRip-DDP5-1-x264-NTb[rartv]-torrent-14166026.html 

12 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Am i the only one who loved both her looks last night lol??? The hair, makeup, outfits were all spot on in my opinion. First time I liked her makeup in a while. 

So agree !! Her face reminded me of her like 5 years ago ! And that black look was amazing ! 🔥

Btw, she seems to be on a red carpet with that orange look but I don't see any official pictures anywhere :/ 

14 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

So agree !! Her face reminded me of her like 5 years ago ! And that black look was amazing ! 🔥

Btw, she seems to be on a red carpet with that orange look but I don't see any official pictures anywhere :/ 

When she first posted that story in the car I got Desigual vibes from a few years ago. But maybe that’s just me. 

There should be pictures out there from that carpet.... it’s weird. 

7A264F55-50F3-49C6-B21D-69E04A69C5DF.jpeg

47 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Lee_annfeathers IG

Am i the only one who loved both her looks last night lol??? The hair, makeup, outfits were all spot on in my opinion. First time I liked her makeup in a while. 

Agree, i love her both looks too. IMO Andrea is the best MUA she worked with after the MUA she worked for ABS. I think soft and natural make up looks better on her since she undeniably has one of the best face of the industry she doesn’t need to go extra or heavy make up. I can only tolerate Andrea’s extra works on her face.