Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Just now, X-Adriana said:

<iframe width="722" height="406" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/35T4xp-LYKY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let me help you. Just post the video url without embadding anything, it does it by itself.

Here I just copy pasted this on the reply window https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35T4xp-LYKY (in this case choosing not show it so you can see what link I'm talking abot) and the result is this. Same link as this one.

43 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Let me help you. Just post the video url without embadding anything, it does it by itself.

Here I just copy pasted this on the reply window https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35T4xp-LYKY (in this case choosing not show it so you can see what link I'm talking abot) and the result is this. Same link as this one.

thank you so much i always forgot :)

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@nhlovesadri She also said New York City in her Extra red carpet interview lol. She was staying in NYC, did no one tell her she was in Jersey for the actual show tho 😂😂

I guess Andrea was facepalming on her side lol On her defense the VMAs have always been in NY, and it is a short car ride from there so it could have very likely been NYC anyway. She got praised for being there and being her adorable cheery self anyway, so it was a good event for her. She had a lot of fun and was happy too, that's what matters the most . Again career-wise I don't see much direct gain, outside of a bit more publicity for her being there, that could be usefull in a few months when she launches her new business.

15 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I guess Andrea was facepalming on her side lol On her defense the VMAs have always been in NY, and it is a short car ride from there so it could have very likely been NYC anyway. She got praised for being there and being her adorable cheery self anyway, so it was a good event for her. She had a lot of fun and was happy too, that's what matters the most . Again career-wise I don't see much direct gain, outside of a bit more publicity for her being there, that could be usefull in a few months when she launches her new business.

Well that’s what I was saying, she was staying in NYC. Andrew posted him doinng her hair and said it was NYC. So I honestly wonder if she got in the car and literally no one told her they were going to Jersey or just forgot since she was staying in NYC. 

I mean yeah I don’t think the red carpet events really directly help with getting more work for example. Except Cannes since there’s always a lot of influential people and she got Formule E Event from it this year. But other than that they are really there for the publicity. And I think this was the biggest carpet for publicity she maybe has ever done especially since she actually got to present someone. 

As promised, here's the Adriana presentation at the VMAs 2019.

https://mega.nz/#!Qrwn0QoJ!LPWNpROOOdmtgxRq2pJW9JYeKbarJJ3V-pb1M_PDJR4

She is featured also in other moments in the bakground from the televised version, but nothing focused on her besides the Taylor Swift performance moment with Gigi we have already seen. I wasn't expecting her to be this comfortable and lively, she was on fire on that stage.

Btw if you are interested you can find the full show on torrent, 720p and lower quality on RARBG, 1080p version on Limetorrent. The video I uploaded is cut from the 720p version, because it's faster to download then 1080p.