Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She said because she is supertitious.

Oh ok thanks! 

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

I think the skin up her lip is stained because of the sun.... Didn't she use sunblock in this area?

Yeah her lips got sun burnt since Greece. I saw some Turkish page writing about saying she has a mustache now lol. Like they really don’t know what else to make up.

It could be for the citizenship, a boat driving licence (she has a boat so) or an univeristy thing, because she has high school level instruction already.

@lucyford In italy we have a say, meant as a joke, that goes "donna baffuta sempre piaciuta", meaning roughly "[everybody] likes a woman with mustaches" lol

9 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

It could be for the citizenship, a boat driving licence (she has a boat so) or an univeristy thing, because she has high school level instruction already.

@lucyford In italy we have a say, meant as a joke, that goes "donna baffuta sempre piaciuta", meaning roughly "[everybody] likes a woman with mustaches" lol

Oh I didn’t know she wasn’t a citizen. I’d assume it’s that over something school related since I’m not sure why she would need to go back to school when she’s still a model and working on her brand. 

She is getting the US Citizenship,  I took a screenshot of the video where you can see the logo and the writings near it and confronted it with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, that has the Department of Homeland Homeland Security logo. See for yourself, they are the same.

I hope it was a spontaneous choice and not a forced one, considering the current position of the US towards immigrants and the repercussions it could have on her work, and even family (her daughters are US citizens being born there, she is not, until tomorrow at least).

USCIS-Logo.png vlcsnap-2019-08-14-20h02m51s295.png

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

She is getting the US Citizenship,  I took a screenshot of the video where you can see the logo and the writings near it and confronted it with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, that has the Department of Homeland Homeland Security logo. See for yourself, they are the same.

I hope it was a spontaneous choice and not a forced one, considering the current position of the US towards immigrants and the repercussions it could have on her work, and even family (her daughters are US citizens being born there, she is not, until tomorrow at least).

USCIS-Logo.png vlcsnap-2019-08-14-20h02m51s295.png

She is a millionaire,they don't deport millionaires.She probably never needed it because of her high profile and wealth and she could have just renewed her working visa over and over again,i do believe she may need citizenship if she is to start her own brand,whatever it will be.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Well I hope she gets it