Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

I like how Emir stood up to dance too so she wouldn’t be the only one dancing around her. He doesn’t seem as bad as I thought.

I thought that was him too but that was another guy...you can see at @emiruyaradriana (insta's account). 

I think she was beautiful

50 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I thought that was him too but that was another guy...you can see at @emiruyaradriana (insta's account). 

I think she was beautiful

Oh you are right I see... I saw that accounts other posts too. Seems like Emir is good friends with that Tommy guy and is dating Selena Gomez?

Yeah I loved her dress and while look. This actually tops her Cannes looks for me. 

52 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Oh you are right I see... I saw that accounts other posts too. Seems like Emir is good friends with that Tommy guy and is dating Selena Gomez?

Yeah I loved her dress and while look. This actually tops her Cannes looks for me. 

That guy dancing next her was Tommy Chiabra...but idk if he's a good friend of Emir..but he is handsome lol

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

That guy dancing next her was Tommy Chiabra...but idk if he's a good friend of Emir..but he is handsome lol

Yeah they apparently are. When we first heard of Emir trying to figure out who Emir was, i saw people in comments bringing up him being friends with Tommy and something about Emir using Tommy’s yachts. Tommy is the fundraising chairman for the gala so that could explain why Emir is invited.  

I like that emir is friends with other successful people. I honestly hope this works out. This is the kind of man I would like with her. I mean he isn't the most handsome but he isn't ugly and he is low key. Also, Adriana has been low key about this in terms of social media. She hasn't posted about him, she hasn't posted anything that could be influenced by him. She is still herself with him. He may be turkish but obviously he resides in Italy. That is nice.

Also, he isn't a meat head. Body could be better, lets hope Adriana doesn't end up with a body like his, however I am glad Adriana let go having a big meat head/super athletic bf. Athletes just aren't shit, they ain't good for anything but their money.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I like that emir is friends with other successful people. I honestly hope this works out. This is the kind of man I would like with her. I mean he isn't the most handsome but he isn't ugly and he is low key. Also, Adriana has been low key about this in terms of social media. She hasn't posted about him, she hasn't posted anything that could be influenced by him. She is still herself with him. He may be turkish but obviously he resides in Italy. That is nice.

Also, he isn't a meat head. Body could be better, lets hope Adriana doesn't end up with a body like his, however I am glad Adriana let go having a big meat head/super athletic bf. Athletes just aren't shit, they ain't good for anything but their money.

I agree that it seems she’s still being herself. Like being social still with other people. Remember that’s what we hated about Joe and Metin.

But I disagree that it’s a good thing he isn’t athletic. We’ve all seen how she starts looking like her boyfriends. Adriana gained more weight with Metin who wasn’t into working out. Emir honestly looks more out of shape than Metin. Just cause someone is an athlete or has athletic body doesnt mean they are shit. I mean take Adriana herself for example. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I agree that it seems she’s still being herself. Like being social still with other people. Remember that’s what we hated about Joe and Metin.

But I disagree that it’s a good thing he isn’t athletic. We’ve all seen how she starts looking like her boyfriends. Adriana gained more weight with Metin who wasn’t into working out. Emir honestly looks more out of shape than Metin. Just cause someone is an athlete or has athletic body doesnt mean they are shit. I mean take Adriana herself for example. 

I disagree about the athletes alot of them are so dirty and put their spouses through shit. That money and power and fame I think causes them to be that way. Only steph curry comes across as a good one. But he got his girl before making it into the nba

@Sophie20 i don’t think she was friends with Tommy before. She started following him yesterday. She had prob met him before tho cause he seems to know a lot of models and goes to all those events like Cannes and amfar. That’s how she met Emir. 

I don’t know how to add IG posts on here. But there’s a video in @asifamirza IG feed back from Greece if anyone can add it.