Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Sadly idk if there will be pictures of this, since from the ig live story (that I am slowly uploading here, it's 400 MB so I hope it's done before I have to go to sleep, or I'll do it tomorrow morning anyway) they said it was a thing for Maybelline Central America and I didn't see cameras around or photographers.

:dontgetit: you can clearly see in the mirror 2 or 3 photographers, I thought....I hoped...damn...

ty for all your adds! :heart:

Just now, crista said:

:dontgetit: you can clearly see in the mirror 2 or 3 photographs, I thought....I hoped...damn...

ty for all your adds! :heart:

Let's hope they release the pictures, but it's Maybelline, we know they don't share much and when they do it's months, if not years, later... it seems they did similar inteviews with other geographic representatives, like the Maybelline Asia group, since there was a picture from a Thailand blogger, posted in Candids, and these Asian people weren't there when the live ig story was recorded. I guess she spent the day doing several almost equal interviews for all these groups. You're welcome :smile:

Tagged videos of Philipp plein (first one) and Fentyxpuma backstage (in this one she talks about being excited for the Rihanna show, you see her getting the make-up done and being goofy around imitating a motorcycle ride lol), tagged.

Adriana Lima and more models get ready Backstage for the Phi.mp4

Søk_Scanpix.mp4