Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

I managed to download the live ig storiy of the beautycon panel with er, but it's audio and video track separated (in very low quality) and I have to edit them in one file, but today I'm busy so if the video doesn't get released before I'll edit the two files and upload them here this evening.

25 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I managed to download the live ig storiy of the beautycon panel with er, but it's audio and video track separated (in very low quality) and I have to edit them in one file, but today I'm busy so if the video doesn't get released before I'll edit the two files and upload them here this evening.

This insta story was very low quality so this video is not clear, but I will upload this.

Beautycon_Aug12_2017.mp4

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

This insta story was very low quality so this video is not clear, but I will upload this.

Beautycon_Aug12_2017.mp4

Yes, mine is equal to yours, only that I have the video and audio in 2 different files so I have to merge them. I'll try if I can edit it a bit to get a better quality, but I'm afraid I can't do much because the original quality is too low. I hope they post it somewhere, hopefully they will soon.

http://www.ucankus.com/detay/324779/adriana-lima-ve-metin-hara-aski-istanbul-da-devam-ediyor

Here there is a video of her going to an hairdresser, if google translator is right. Someone who understand turkish can confirm it?

I couldn't see it tho, i think it has some kind of regional restriction, but I was able to download it anyway searching fo the .mp4 link on the html source code of the page, and I uploaded it here for everybody:

SDKFJHSDJKGBRDGDFG.mp4

(same video of the one I uploaded before, worse quality but it's on youtube soou can see it without download)

(crap quality, but you find it in slightly better one only embedded in Turkish websites; at the Istanbul terminal going to a private terminal, August 18th if I remember well)