Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

cristmac and Adriana's ig stories. Is she going to Turkey again??? Look at the plane's logo. And Cristina wrote on one of her ig post trip in Europe.

15185880_1336353819816212_3380839564959547392_n.mp4

16752231_336040573483522_5789474125252657152_n.mp4

Thank you for posts. It looks like a Turkish Airlines logo:idk:. But Chris doesn't seem to be with them, so I think it's not for work.
This is just my guess, but are Valentina and Sienna staying in Serbia with Marco now? Tamara has also returned to Serbia for a long time. Perhaps Adriana will join them to take a vacation?

Does anyone follow Marko's insta?

Just now, jamiya said:

Thank you for posts. It looks like a Turkish Airlines logo:idk:. But Chris doesn't seem to be with them, so I think it's not for work.
This is just my guess, but are Valentina and Sienna staying in Serbia with Marco during summer vacation? Tamara has also returned to Serbia for a long time. Perhaps Adriana will join them to take a vacation?

Does anyone follow Marko's insta?

You're welcome. No, his account is private so I don't. The girls are in Serbia right now?

On 2.7.2017 at 8:54 PM, emerald7 said:

i think she went from LA to miami and then yesterday from there to another destination for holiday. Yes maybe with the kids then. It looks like tamara is already back in NY. Maybe with Ana instead?

Like the kids are/were in Serbia and Marko taked them to another country to met Adriana? Because the kids weren't with them at the plane...but we will see..  But I don't think Adriana is going to Serbia.. she just went there 1 time even with married

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

@emerald7 Done :D From a Turkish news stie, Adriana leaving the airport

Adriana Lima-Metin Hara elele Bodrum'da Magazin Haberleri-1.mp4

Crap quality, but in this second video there's the same thing with also  a few seconds of her arriving at the hotel

Metin Hara'nın Adriana Lima itirafı Twitter ve Instagram'ı s.mp4