Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

No problem. :smile: Thank you for all the videos/pictures!

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

I saw the Interview on Tv. She said it's her first time here and she loves the Sound. Also she wished Carmen happy Bday who was next to her.

On the tv wesite there are a few videos but they are region restrited... I can use TunnelBear and see it anyway, but there are more then 10 videos and I have only 500 MB of free browsing with the tunneling service, so I can't load and check them all to find the right one and download it. Can you please see if you can view them, and tell me if she is in one of them, so I can download it and post it here on the forum? The videos are these:

http://www.rtl.de/cms/sport/formel-1/videos.html

48 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

On the tv wesite there are a few videos but they are region restrited... I can use TunnelBear and see it anyway, but there are more then 10 videos and I have only 500 MB of free browsing with the tunneling service, so I can't load and check them all to find the right one and download it. Can you please see if you can view them, and tell me if she is in one of them, so I can download it and post it here on the forum? The videos are these:

http://www.rtl.de/cms/sport/formel-1/videos.html

I can't watch any of the videos. The only thing that opens is the Ford commercial at the beginning and than the video just doesn't load...

24 minutes ago, morpheu said:

think it's restricted to german ips.

it's not just that, I used the tunneling service that makes me browse like I am from Germany, but instead of seeing the "You can't see this video from your region" you only see the video player loading non stop and it shows nothing. I used this trick in the past with US and Brazilian restricted websites and it always worked, so the problem is of that page itself.